Reaction score

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
2:24 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
LOL I might just keep them for storage costs,,,,,,GCJ Im gonna have a quick look at them tomorrow,,
Long day tday,, I came all the way from Portland Monday PM. After a weekend at the PNW GTG.

Was great timing. I wonder what the guy owes on the storage locker before they assumed ownership.

Did you check out any of the other stuff they had?

Thanks again!!!

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Have Doc port it. Those little mf'ers are impressive.

If Doc starts accepting saws again I might have him do one. Really no hurry on any of it. Have 50 & 90cc in the garage and now 5 other saws in other places that I haven’t touched yet.

Needless to say, I didn’t need these but they were too cheap not to get.

Seller even held them for Bob to pick up despite other interested parties. Other people were pestering them with a bunch of questions about them and trying to dicker. I said, I’ll take them if you can hold them until Incan arrange pick up and they agreed. For the price I paid running or not didn’t matter.

bigbadbob

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
12:24 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Was great timing. I wonder what the guy owes on the storage locker before they assumed ownership.

Did you check out any of the other stuff they had?

Thanks again!!!
I asked he said nothing.

If Doc starts accepting saws again I might have him do one. Really no hurry on any of it. Have 50 & 90cc in the garage and now 5 other saws in other places that I haven’t touched yet.

Needless to say, I didn’t need these but they were too cheap not to get.

Seller even held them for Bob to pick up despite other interested parties. Other people were pestering them with a bunch of questions about them and trying to dicker. I said, I’ll take them if you can hold them until Incan arrange pick up and they agreed. For the price I paid running or not didn’t matter.
Him and his thai wife were very nice people,,, nice place nice cars,, no shortage of money there,,,he said he knows nothin about saws,,,,didnt look like he had to,,, nice Mercedes in the driveway,,

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I asked he said nothing.

Him and his thai wife were very nice people,,, nice place nice cars,, no shortage of money there,,,he said he knows nothin about saws,,,,didnt look like he had to,,, nice Mercedes in the driveway,,

Unless they sold a bunch... Had some mowers, a plow blade for a Polaris quad bunch of stuff people stopping paying storage on. It's too bad language can be such a barrier, I only chatted with her, got the impression he didn't do much English at all.

bigbadbob

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
12:24 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Unless they sold a bunch... Had some mowers, a plow blade for a Polaris quad bunch of stuff people stopping paying storage on. It's too bad language can be such a barrier, I only chatted with her, got the impression he didn't do much English at all.
They both spoke good english, he is Canadian, I think she owns the outfit,, I paid her. He said nothin bout the quad stuff,,,oh well
He only said some mowers,,