This is the splitter I want!

Xtr3me

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
1:04 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Mama always said... "Dream big boy"
After requesting price query with the manufacture of the log splitter attachment in video below, I woke up, realizing I didn't have funds nor the demand. If IRC, I was quoted $32,000 for attachment back in 2010. I really like though

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
3:04 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
the original prototype hahn was listed a few years ago and a buddy and me talked to the guy who made it and he wanted 12000 for it i think he was in the michigan area

Xtr3me

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
1:04 PM
User ID
Reaction score
the original prototype hahn was listed a few years ago and a buddy and me talked to the guy who made it and he wanted 12000 for it i think he was in the michigan area

I'm intrigued... I would have been excited to experience an encounter with the designer of the attachment. Curious to the overall shape vs amount of usage of the prototype at time of sale...@ $12k and in serviceable condition, I most likely would have jumped on it, given the opportunity, regardless of demand.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
i dont have the number now but i found it through a machinery cosign place

Marshy

WFO Cutting
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
This would make my life easier. I have access to a nearly unlimited supply of large, 3'+dia logs.

That Chipper Guy on you tube. He just put out another video on that splitter on how it was made. He said at one point it was turned up to 90 ton but they have turned it down because it was flexing the beam and when they let lose the splits explode off the wedge.