Pothole
Local time
10:28 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I paid 231.00 last fall for my 2003 silverado
with one of the Safelite coupon codes i drove to the Safelite shop though
Ok, thanks for letting me know. I did trying calling the other day, but satellites answering machine told me to get a quote online. I will. $231 for installation/labor AND new glass?

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
1:28 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Ok, thanks for letting me know. I did trying calling the other day, but satellites answering machine told me to get a quote online. I will. $231 for installation/labor AND new glass?
Yes that was with a coupon at that time i don't know about now.

Bill G

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
12:28 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Dang it! I called back yesterday to ask how far in advance I’d have to schedule, and they said that they don’t know who I talked to because it would actually be $400. I might just buy a used $125 windshield and install it ourselves, what do ya’ll think?
Did you tell them it was a cash job no damn insurance? $400 sounds like an insurance job

Bill G

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
If it's insurance work, they will try to soak you. That's how it is across the board.
I had one done here in a van it was $500 with insurance and $250 without. That was with a mobile service. I had another van that needed the windshield and passenger side window. I believe $260 and change out the door since I took it to them.

Last edited:

Powerstroke Cowboy

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
11:28 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I had one done here in a van $500 with insurance and $250 without. That was with a mobile service. I had another van that need the windshield and passenger side window. I believe $260 and change out the door since I took it to them.
That's how it seems to roll.

Reactions: Lnk

Bill G

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That's how it seems to roll.
Back in 2016 my wife had to go to Greeley Colorado for a chemistry conference. We rented a car as I like the security of knowing if I am doing 120 down interstate 80 and pop the engine they can get me another. Well we got a rock chip in the windshield and it was cheaper to pay out of pocket then the insurance deductible. I think it was in the range of $160-$180 but that was using the Enterprise account.

Woodpecker

Sassy Madam
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
The middle of the land shaped like a hand
Country flag
@Oddsandends that’s 2 warning points. More points eventually lead to banned camp. We don’t usually do temporary vaccinations around here. I’m going to need you to acknowledge this post by telling me you understand what I have said.

LAWN BOY

Pothole
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good afternoon folks. Today seems slow, I was about to say good evening. Bought the oil and filter to do an oil change on my truck today. I’m really getting sick of my stupid jaw and right foot, about twice a month each they rapidly bend in a really weird direction and it hurts like h***. I converted the stock front light bulbs in my riding mower to LEDs today too in addition to the very bright LED light bar that I put on it 2 years ago.

Oddsandends

Super OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
@Oddsandends that’s 2 warning points. More points eventually lead to banned camp. We don’t usually do temporary vaccinations around here. I’m going to need you to acknowledge this post by telling me you understand what I have said.
I understand. I was showing me driving the Bobcat. I have had trouble logging in here on my phone, so I posted a YT link.

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I understand. I was showing me driving the Bobcat. I have had trouble logging in here on my phone, so I posted a YT link.
Just post video's in this thread for YouTube channels
It's that simple.

Woodpecker

Sassy Madam
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
The middle of the land shaped like a hand
Country flag
Just post video's in this thread for YouTube channels
It's that simple.
Yes @Oddsandends when you want to post a YouTube video from your channel do so at the above link. For the record this is the fourth time I’ve said this.🙄

LAWN BOY

Pothole
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Worked on my Echo Kioritz saws today and figured out what they need. Almost had my bicentennial Poulan back together, but then realized I’m missing a spacer/washer, I really hate working on starter springs. Ordered the ignition coil for my grandma’s Earthquake MC43 cultivator. I’m stripping copper wire right now, something I haven’t done for a whole year.