Cigmaker

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
8:39 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
PM me Travis and lets see if we can do some troubleshooting real quick...could be something very minor; start/run capacitor on the condenser fan motor outside, condenser fan motor itself, blower motor in the air handler inside or in attic same, 24v coil, contactor, defrost timer board, t-stat, etc.

I really appreciate this man! Where else can you find better people than this. I got to the store at 7:15 they opened at 7:30 bought two fuses and a capacitor. Back to the house and fifteen minutes later she was singing that sweet sweet music. Thank you again for the offer Jason.

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I really appreciate this man! Where else can you find better people than this. I got to the store at 7:15 they opened at 7:30 bought two fuses and a capacitor. Back to the house and fifteen minutes later she was singing that sweet sweet music. Thank you again for the offer Jason.
You bet, anytime brother. Having to bear the heat and humidity outside this time of the year is bad enough...much less that heat/humidity filling the house from one end to the other. Makes for some uncomfortable living. If it acts up again, shoot me a PM. Glad to hear she's pumping cool air again.

Cigmaker

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You bet, anytime brother. Having to bear the heat and humidity outside this time of the year is bad enough...much less that heat/humidity filling the house from one end to the other. Makes for some uncomfortable living. If it acts up again, shoot me a PM. Glad to hear she's pumping cool air again.

I certainly will! I was a little uncomfortable for sure but I really felt bad for the wife being she gets hot flashes lol.

PhilMcWoody

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Good Morning Todd. Picked out a hanging flower basket and other flowers to plant for my wife. Mothers day coming up. Also got bags of mulch for daughters landscaping. Rain day so indoor bike ride. Pretty good day. Trouble finding some old saw ipls. Looks like they want the head of Perth Lord Mayor Lisa Scaffidi?

Tough one to pass off as city business ... I'm not seeing it :nusee:

including a $US36,000 trip to the 2008 Beijing Olympics funded by BHP Billiton.
:ura:
oops!

ray benson

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
7:39 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
What grub killer do you like Ray?

I get lots of them in the fall, but not the kind of grub I like to eat.
I have been puting down the scotts GrubEx each year since we moved here in 2013. It goes down in early May to June. First year here we had lots of grubs and patches of dead grass. This subdivision it is needed every year. My daughter lives about 5 miles away and is grub free.

John Wargo

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good morning gentlemen. Time to strap on the tools and get the last 8 hours out of the way for the week. And if things go well I might get to see the All Star Sprint Car races tonight at the local track. Be safe everyone and have fun.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
7:39 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good morning gentlemen. Time to strap on the tools and get the last 8 hours out of the way for the week. And if things go well I might get to see the All Star Sprint Car races tonight at the local track. Be safe everyone and have fun.

I love me some dirt racing