High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

The Official Good Morning Thread

Stihl working Hard

Is it Friday yet
Local time
12:55 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Good morning guys. Nice 65 degree start heading to the mid 80's. Calling for more thunderstorms today. We have been really fighting the weather at work this week. Everyone be safe and have fun
Good morning John hope your Friday goes well today

John Wargo

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
12:55 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good morning John hope your Friday goes well today
Going well so far Todd. Only 8 hours today and then off to give a bid on some tree work for a superintendent I worked for a few years ago. Hope your day was great and you have a great weekend

TJ the Chainsaw Mechanic

Old Homelites rule!
Local time
9:55 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Good morning guys! 5:30 here on the west coast, gonna be gone most of the day but wanted to get some truck time in so I'm up early against but not against my will. haha Supposed to be 87 to so it'll be nice working in the cool hours of the morning. Hopefully I can get a dent or two repaired this morning.

Cigmaker

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
12:55 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning gentlemen. I had planned on sneaking off and going fishing all day in the kayak but... the wife hasn't been out all week and while she wouldn't ever tell me no did look disappointed. So I reckon I'll spend some time with her. Then maybe try and sneak some fishing in this evening lol. Yall be good.

Stihl working Hard

Is it Friday yet
Local time
12:55 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Morning gentlemen. I had planned on sneaking off and going fishing all day in the kayak but... the wife hasn't been out all week and while she wouldn't ever tell me no did look disappointed. So I reckon I'll spend some time with her. Then maybe try and sneak some fishing in this evening lol. Yall be good.
Good morning Travis how are you today