High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

The Music Video Thread

Dolmar Junkie

Not interested in rehab, just more Saws...
Local time
7:42 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Y'all don't think that would result in a lible or slander case do you?:rolleyes: I don't need any felons in the family!
Aw screw it, what's a little felony between friends...
Plus i just remembered my 17 yr old graduated earlyand didn't have to go back to school after Christmas, so we don't even have to wait for school to get out!

Last edited:

p61 western

Ol Mudflap
GoldMember
Local time
5:42 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Everybody's asleep, (their not when you want em to be and are when you need em)So it will have to be tomorrow, I need to make music tonight. They would probably get up and do it,but it would only confirm that their father is as crazy as they had thought and I should probably give them a couple more years before I confirm the aforementioned mental health issues...
Bump lol

Dolmar Junkie

Not interested in rehab, just more Saws...
Local time
7:42 AM
User ID
Reaction score
I know, I know, he had to go talk to his collegiate counselor this morning (I asked him before I left ) and I just got home a little while ago and am still looking for my leftover supper(it's not here) I'll corner him shortly , is the weird Al version more appropriate? Haven't watched it yet, just walking around looking for food and typing, trying to give Randy @Mastermind some advice on his hemorrhoids...

p61 western

Ol Mudflap
GoldMember
Local time
5:42 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I know, I know, he had to go talk to his collegiate counselor this morning (I asked him before I left ) and I just got home a little while ago and am still looking for my leftover supper(it's not here) I'll corner him shortly , is the weird Al version more appropriate? Haven't watched it yet, just walking around looking for food and typing, trying to give Randy @Mastermind some advice on his hemorrhoids...
Lmao you could probably leave out the hemorrhoids and stuff lol.