High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Super excited just sent my first saw to be ported!

ZERO

Simple Life
GoldMember
Local time
2:35 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
@Mastermind builds some darn good saws!

The reviews, the videos, and ramblings like mine will do no justice until you run one yourself. Holding it for the first time, feeling the whiplash, its resonance sending shivers through your body, and that great WOT scream under load; PRICELESS!

Nothing like a good therapy session after a hard week's work, all problems, all worries, all stresses seem to go away, at least for a while.

None could be possible without the great builders on this forum.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
7:35 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Is @Mastermind done with these damn Hussies yet? He's got Stihls that need to reaffirm his belief in what a good saw is supposed to be like...

Not yet Gary. I've been playing Mr. Mom for a few days, and not getting to work many hours in the shop. My wife has the flu, and bronchitis.. I'm taking her back to the doctor today (she's getting worse instead of better) and I'll be taking my grand daughter to the doctor while I'm in town.

Sadly.......I think I'm beginning to get sick now too. :(

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Not yet Gary. I've been playing Mr. Mom for a few days, and not getting to work many hours in the shop. My wife has the flu, and bronchitis.. I'm taking her back to the doctor today (she's getting worse instead of better) and I'll be taking my grand daughter to the doctor while I'm in town.

Can't like that one
GWS!

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Sorry to hear than things aren't improving Randy. Family and Health first ALWAYS!!!

Dolmar Junkie

Not interested in rehab, just more Saws...
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Can't like that one
GWS!
Sadly I was torn, on one hand he's working real hard in the health care field,so I liked it . Then I saw your post and thought, I'm a cold hearted Bastille day, and quickly unliked .If I wasn't wasn't such a good second guesser, I guess I'd be a lot further in this world, I guess...

Get well soon @Mastermind and family!!!

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sorry to hear than things aren't improving Randy. Family and Health first ALWAYS!!!

Glenda wasn't been sleeping well because of the coughing.......and with her epilepsy, not sleeping is a bad thing. If she can't soon start getting some quality rest, she will start having seizures. Yeah, I'm a little worried.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sadly I was torn, on one hand he's working real hard in the health care field,so I liked it . Then I saw your post and thought, I'm a cold hearted Bastille day, and quickly unliked .If I wasn't wasn't such a good second guesser, I guess I'd be a lot further in this world, I guess...

Get well soon @Mastermind and family!!!

An empathetic "like" is always welcome my friend. :)

This too shall pass, and things will get back to "normal".

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Glenda wasn't been sleeping well because of the coughing.......and with her epilepsy, not sleeping is a bad thing. If she can't soon start getting some quality rest, she will start having seizures. Yeah, I'm a little worried.

Is on an antibiotic yet? Do they have an option for a breathing treatment?