Well-Known OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
5:44 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It’s about $10 shipping.
So I would say $40 total. Is that a good price for one of these?

JD22

Well-Known OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yes and no, because my ms200t has 2 air leaks lol, but I just spent 2k on all new oem parts, to build 2 of my dream saws, new crankshaft, crankcase half, carb,everything new. I believe it has new kit in carb, because when my saw started to act funny, I was under the impression it needed a tune up.
I stand by my stuff brotha, if for whatever reason this carb doesn’t work for you, send it right back and I’ll refund you, I look to help, not make life matters worse

Scotty Overkill

Serial Tree Killer
Local time
8:44 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yes and no, because my ms200t has 2 air leaks lol, but I just spent 2k on all new oem parts, to build 2 of my dream saws, new crankshaft, crankcase half, carb,everything new. I believe it has new kit in carb, because when my saw started to act funny, I was under the impression it needed a tune up.
I stand by my stuff brotha, if for whatever reason this carb doesn’t work for you, send it right back and I’ll refund you, I look to help, not make life matters worse
I think 40 is fair....
Zama carb?

JD22

Well-Known OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yes Zama, I don’t use Chinese parts, they give me headaches

JD22

Well-Known OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I’ll get you a picture right now.

telejed

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
7:44 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
2k. For two? where'd you get that stuff? That sounds almost like a steal.

JD22

Well-Known OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I’m not a dealer but, know people close to highest tier dealers that get the best prices. So I got those prices. The 200ts complete, that you see on the vice was free. Given to me by a dealer that just gave it to me because how much I always talked about the 200t and how much I wanted to track down and own one, other 3 200ts I got was for $50 bucks for buckets full of complete great shape 200t but in parts, at a tree service company going out of buisness I sold one and now I have 2 that I want to complete. It’s like owning 1 200t attracted more 200ts.

telejed

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
7:44 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I’m not a dealer but, know people close to highest tier dealers that get the best prices. So I got those prices. The 200ts complete, that you see on the vice was free. Given to me by a dealer that just gave it to me because how much I always talked about the 200t and how much I wanted to track down and own one, other 3 200ts I got was for $50 bucks for buckets full of complete great shape 200t but in parts, at a tree service company going out of buisness I sold one and now I have 2 that I want to complete. It’s like owning 1 200t attracted more 200ts.
Second to last one I bought I paid $250. Then I put another $500 in it in parts to rebuild it.

JD22

Well-Known OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
So just top end and bearing,seals $500??