Stihl MS500i

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
2:07 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I agree a 10000 percent T. This place has went strait to chit.. Im done with it. There is no good convo. Its all about whos know more then who, and my balls are bigger then yours.. This is exactly why everyone left AS, Now its here.. Hmmmm! Coincedence?

Take care of yourself T! Im out.

Everybody already knows my balls are the smallest..i win.

DustGrind

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
View attachment 96781 this should make it feel better.this is at one of my buddys houses.bet most aint seen a titty oak before.
Can't find you post from earlier this year.
You made reference to ( weekend warrior)
I'm here to learn the terminology being used from pros like yourself.
What is a weekend warrior? I tend to take the weekends off.

Cracker Boy

Fl cracker
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Can't find you post from earlier this year.
You made reference to ( weekend warrior)
I'm here to learn the terminology being used from pros like yourself.
What is a weekend warrior? I tend to take the weekends off.
I have no idea what you are talking about."earlier this year" are you serious were in nov. now.is this some kind of a joke? .i. take weekends off too im glad you do too. That could be from jan 1 till nov 15 you got a lot of hunting to do.im not into any pissing contest with you,have a good day happy hunting."fyi what does cant find you post mean"

Last edited:

DustGrind

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have no idea what you are talking about."earlier this year" are you serious were in nov. now.is this some kind of a joke? .i. take weekends off too im glad you do too. That could be from jan 1 till nov 15 you got a lot of hunting to do.im not into any pissing contest with have a good day happy hunting.
No, not really.
I just don't post much here account that I do consider myself a weekend warrior.
I'm not a pro like yourself, but I do enjoy trouble shooting my failed equipment. This is why I visit this site. There a lot of great advice here and on other sites, that simplifies my weekend efforts on my repairs.
Do you post any videos or hands on repairs that could help me?
I would love to see your work, you do seem very knowledgeable.
I'm trying to clean a cylinder from a piston that a learned out ( totally my fault) I was trying to get more rpm.
How bout a video of cylinder repair, what's tolerable and what isn't. Of course I could google it and post the procedure myself, but I'd rather see your work.
And how about some instructions on what's to lean so this doesn't happen again.

T.Roller

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
No, not really.
I just don't post much here account that I do consider myself a weekend warrior.
I'm not a pro like yourself, but I do enjoy trouble shooting my failed equipment. This is why I visit this site. There a lot of great advice here and on other sites, that simplifies my weekend efforts on my repairs.
Do you post any videos or hands on repairs that could help me?
I would love to see your work, you do seem very knowledgeable.
I'm trying to clean a cylinder from a piston that a learned out ( totally my fault) I was trying to get more rpm.
How bout a video of cylinder repair, what's tolerable and what isn't. Of course I could google it and post the procedure myself, but I'd rather see your work.
And how about some instructions on what's to lean so this doesn't happen again.
@Mastermind has a great video on cleaning up transfer in a cylinder.

DustGrind

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
@Mastermind has a great video on cleaning up transfer in a cylinder.
I've seen about every video that the master has posted, he's (truly) the master.
No offense to you Mr.Roller, but this is about fl. Crackpipe. If ones gonna talk the talk. Then let's see the results.
Please Mr.roller, don't take offense to my comment, it wasn't directed to you.

T.Roller

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I've seen about every video that the master has posted, he's (truly) the master.
No offense to you Mr.Roller, but this is about fl. Crackpipe. If ones gonna talk the talk. Then let's see the results.
Please Mr.roller, don't take offense to my comment, it wasn't directed to you.
No offense taken, except for the Mr. part lol.

Cracker Boy

Fl cracker
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Seriously.you are trolling you have 20 post and you are looking for trouble.not wasting my time with you.

DustGrind

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Seriously.you are trolling you have 20 post and you are looking for trouble.not wasting my time with you.
Now now now there little crack boy, no need to get all in a hissy.Or is it have a hissy fit.
AnyWho. All I was saying is, put up some of you own work. Let the weekend warriors see it.

Btw. Does it matter how many post I have?
You have many post and 99% of them no one can even understand, ya feel me.

T.Roller

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Too much of this *s-word going around brother. I am guilty of stirring some up myself.