Thank you sir!

KSWR

Active OPE Member
Local time
6:04 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Send it to me and pay return shipping and I'll show you.
Can you still rebuild/repair HK43B or C3a S39B carbs,,what would you charge ? I have 2 with new kits in them but they are both giving same results,saw does not have much power, I could not ultrasound clean them, just carefully sprayed the passages, ? I know this is an old post but looking for help other than buying chinese knock offs. I did put a carb on from a different saw and it had alot of power.

drf256

Dr. Richard Cranium
GoldMember
Local time
7:04 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Can you still rebuild/repair HK43B or C3a S39B carbs,,what would you charge ? I have 2 with new kits in them but they are both giving same results,saw does not have much power, I could not ultrasound clean them, just carefully sprayed the passages, ? I know this is an old post but looking for help other than buying chinese knock offs. I did put a carb on from a different saw and it had alot of power.
Jim’s had some issues and is out of the game. @Poleman is the man you want for carbs, if he is still doing them.

The old eBay 036 carbs were true Zama carbs made on the same assembly line as the oem. Don’t think that hold true any longer. I’d still try one and make sure you stay with E free fuel mix.