Trader history (0)

IffykidMn

Super OPE Member
Local time
2:01 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Looking for a set of new OEM crank bearings or a possible lead on where a set may be found?

Thanks

Scotty Overkill

Serial Tree Killer
Local time
3:01 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I've yet to have to replace them on any of my 020T/MS200T's, maybe check a dealer or go to CCC's website site and see if Dave can source you a pair.

Scotty Overkill

Serial Tree Killer
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hmmm I will have to check a different dealer I was told they are different. :rolleyes:
They
Hmmm I will have to check a different dealer I was told they are different. :rolleyes:
Pretty sure they're interchangeable, the cases to my knowledge are identical other than the 020T is a screw-in oil cap, the MS200T is a flippy cap.

Ketchup

Epoxy member
Local time
1:01 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Definitely possible they have different part numbers. I’m pretty sure the bearings are the same 020T, 200t and even 201t. It’s also pretty rare for them to go bad. I’ve seen way more bad cranks than bearings in those models.

IffykidMn

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Definitely possible they have different part numbers. I’m pretty sure the bearings are the same 020T, 200t and even 201t. It’s also pretty rare for them to go bad. I’ve seen way more bad cranks than bearings in those models.
Have not split the cases but with slop in the crank I figure it would need crank bearings and would look to see if OEM bearings are available or not first, going by what others have said aftermarket bearings are not worth bothering with.

Lone Wolf

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Have not split the cases but with slop in the crank I figure it would need crank bearings and would look to see if OEM bearings are available or not first, going by what others have said aftermarket bearings are not worth bothering with.
Do you see up and down play or side to side play in the crank when checking?

IffykidMn

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Side to side is normal in those. But the seals should be replaced and then vac test it.
Yes to the seals, vac leak at the seals is what prompted the tear down just figured I would throw in new crank bearings, seals, wrist pin/bearing, piston and rings while I had it apart and from the economy side it would probably makes more sense to just do seals, wrist pin/bearing and rings.:hsughwiggle:

Lone Wolf

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yes to the seals, vac leak at the seals is what prompted the tear down just figured I would throw in new crank bearings, seals, wrist pin/bearing, piston and rings while I had it apart and from the economy side it would probably makes more sense to just do seals, wrist pin/bearing and rings.:hsughwiggle:
Does it really need a new wrist pin bearing?

JD22

Well-Known OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
12:01 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I love these chainsaws, I’ve got a few 200t builds on the bench now. Full oem rebuilds