Stanley Cup Playoffs 2024

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
1:11 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Pretty shameful play by the Jets this series, for a team that almost set the league record for games allowing 3 goals or less to completely abandon that structure in the playoffs was just painful. I always thought our problems were in the locker room and that it had been handled last off season and that the team was all pulling in the same direction. What we saw this post season was a coach that didn’t have a clue. Hopefully Bowness realizes his time is up and that Arniel doesn’t get crowned as the next one up. We need new leaders with new innovative hockey ideas, they are out there, go get one Chevy!

I always believed PoMo was not the issue and he threw himself on the sword to try and save the team, I can’t fins myself cheering for the Panthers but I would feel some satisfaction if he got to hoist the cup in June.

full chizel

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Local time
2:11 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well it was a good run Jets. After Boston sends Toronto home i’ll just on the Canes wagon. They seem to be doing everything right and have always liked Brind’Amour.

Although an Oiler cup to spite the Leafs and to settle the Matthews vs. McDavid debate would be nice.