2017-2018 Stanley Cup Play Offs

tickbitintn

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
10:06 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Lived here since 02'. Went to games for years here before hockey caught on. Buy a ticket then sit anywhere cause place was empty...
Now the place is full of hipster bandwagon jagoffs that don't even know what icing is...
Prices tripled and tickets are scarce...

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Lived here since 02'. Went to games for years here before hockey caught on. Buy a ticket then sit anywhere cause place was empty...
Now the place is full of hipster bandwagon jagoffs that don't even know what icing is...

Since the return of the Jets tickets have never been easy to get, always expensive and this is really the first year we can be proud of our team.

The impending second round clash between the Jets and Preds will likely be the best series of the play offs.

Canadian farm boy

“Normal” people scare me.
GoldMember
Local time
11:06 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm not sure we can be friends anymore...

Might as well get on the band wagon with the rest of Canada. GO JETS GO!!!

WE ARE WINNIPEG
All in good fun Gary. I was curious what your reaction to the leafs was gonna be. Seems people either love em or hate em. Lol
I don't get to watch sports much anymore. I try to pay a bit more attention when the local team makes the playoffs.

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
All in good fun Gary. I was curious what your reaction to the leafs was gonna be. Seems people either love em or hate em. Lol
I don't get to watch sports much anymore. I try to pay a bit more attention when the local team makes the playoffs.

Just doing my best to represent the rest of Canada and hating everything Toronto. Except if course the Blue Jays and Raptors as no one else in Canada has MLB or NBA...

Cut4fun

Redneck Chainsaw Repair
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
My team aint got a chance winning but will root for them. When I got into hockey was a pen when Lemieux played. Till we got a team in Ohio.

Still have the original jersey they wore 1st season. Plus a hat.

180px-Rick_Nash.jpg

EvilRoySlade

What’s my line?
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My team aint got a chance winning but will root for them. When I got into hockey was a pen when Lemieux played. Till we got a team in Ohio.

180px-Rick_Nash.jpg
Kevin, that must be you before you got into chainsaws!

tickbitintn

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

180px-Rick_Nash.jpg
They showed some signs of life in the third last night... Had a shorty to get within one and a few good scoring chances as well...

tickbitintn

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Since the return of the Jets tickets have never been easy to get, always expensive and this is really the first year we can be proud of our team.

The impending second round clash between the Jets and Preds will likely be the best series of the play offs.

They were a dud in hot-lanta... Stands were always empty...
Much better team now after some rebuliding...
Preds are going to be tough this year, a lot of depth in line up and no injuries...

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
They were a dud in hot-lanta... Stands were always empty...
Much better team now after some rebuliding...
Preds are going to be tough this year, a lot of depth in line up and no injuries...

I was really hoping they would face the Blue instead of the Av's but that is just the way it goes.

WetGunPowder

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Got to the Bridgestone Arena at the end of the 2016 season for a Wild-Preds game. 3 of us were disguised as Charlestown Chiefs. found tickets were way overpriced but at the last minute we found tickets on the rail up top at face price. MY were we surprised when at 1st intermission CDB some out right below us on the unknown to us Band Deck! Awesome three song set from Charlie Daniels and a Wild victory to boot!

GO WILD!!!!

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Got to the Bridgestone Arena at the end of the 2016 season for a Wild-Preds game. 3 of us were disguised as Charlestown Chiefs. found tickets were way overpriced but at the last minute we found tickets on the rail up top at face price. MY were we surprised when at 1st intermission CDB some out right below us on the unknown to us Band Deck! Awesome three song set from Charlie Daniels and a Wild victory to boot!

GO WILD!!!!

I liked the participation in the thread, you can take your "GO WILD!!!!" and shove it up your... GO JETS GO!!!

WetGunPowder

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I liked the participation in the thread, you can take your "GO WILD!!!!" and shove it up your... GO JETS GO!!!
Would love to catch a Wild/Jets game on your rink someday.

Care for a friendly wager on the opening series?