Trader history (0)

mrxlh

AYFSMRN
Local time
11:15 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I haven’t moved it over to the RS2 yet. I have plans to try it. I shall measure the distance from the bottom of the wheel to the top of the chain holder and transfer that measurement to the RS2. Then I’ll slide the the entire slide assembly up to the 6 3/4” wheel. I think it will work fine. Do you see any reason for it not to work? View attachment 410168
Notice the machine settings on the 451c in order to use the 6 3/4” wheel.
Subscribing…

ManiacalMark

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
12:15 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
How long have the cbn wheels been available? Kinda wish I would kept my 451c now. I miss my square ground chains for falling trees

I can’t remember who told me about them but I know cowlitz river rigging has them.

Bill G

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Does anyone have any pictures of a Ziegelmeyer?

Bill G

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That is a good video but I was hoping someone had some p[ics from a bit further away.

Khntr85

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
That’s a lot of good info. I own an RS2 with Shaun’s upgrades and a 451c. I can concur with about all of it. I can relate to the inconsistent beaks on the 451c, but I didn’t understand why. The RS2 is my favorite to run, even thought it throws the filings the wrong way for me. The 451 throws the filings straight back and away from me and up against my gunsafe door. They fall to the ground and I vacuum them up. Easy. The RS2 throws them back into the room making a big mess. Still have to vacuum, bigger area, poorer results. I said filings because I’m using the CBN products out there. Love em. I’m thinking of trying magnets on the RS2 next time I use it to catch the filings. Prolly work.
If you had to pick only one of the 2-you have which would it be?

Last edited:

jacob j.

Lord of Cargo Pants
GoldMember
Local time
9:15 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

av8or3

So many saw ... so little time...
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have yet to change the CBN over to the RS2. I haven’t needed to sharpen anything and really, sharpening anything is not as much fun as running the saws. At least for me. So, when I need one sharpened I’ll change it over and give a review. I’ve already said I believe the CBN will work on the RS2, I’ve obtained some really small, strong magnets to tape to the Silvey when I figure out where the right spots are , hopefully will catch most of the steel filings. Unless someone beats me to it you guys will be the first to know how it works.