High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Spammers at it again.

Cut4fun

Redneck Chainsaw Repair
Local time
1:40 PM
User ID
Reaction score
X2 @Cut4fun do you ever post about anything other than your site. Seems like bad form. Randy's been pretty patient in my book.

For one wasnt me that said anything about any site. I said I was on 5 different places at once. Go back and see who said what about where. Wasnt me. ;)

I was offering help if they didnt know how to search a IP location to keep spammers out.

Try using the search function here and you will see I help folks on repair question when needed. Only if a saw I know something about.

:beer-toast1:

Woodpecker

Sassy Madam
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
The middle of the land shaped like a hand
Country flag
For one wasnt me that said anything about any site. I said I was on 5 different places at once. Go back and see who said what about where. Wasnt me. ;)

I was offering help if they didnt know how to search a IP location to keep spammers out.

Try using the search function here and you will see I help folks on repair question when needed. Only if a saw I know something about.

:beer-toast1:

Its wonderful when you are helpful, it seems like every other post of yours lately is about your site. Its tiresome. This is the ope forum. We don't want to hear about how great your Facebook presence is. We don't want to hear about what a hero your are on your own site. Are you a site sponsor here? Seems like if you want to solicit your site you should be at the very least. But whatever I'm not going to waste any more of my time with ya. I'll just use the ignore function.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
12:40 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Its wonderful when you are helpful, it seems like every other post of yours lately is about your site. Its tiresome. This is the ope forum. We don't want to hear about how great your Facebook presence is. We don't want to hear about what a hero your are on your own site. Are you a site sponsor here? Seems like if you want to solicit your site you should be at the very least. But whatever I'm not going to waste any more of my time with ya. I'll just use the ignore function.

Lucky you.....I don't really have that luxury.

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
If I may interrupt, Which one of these buttons do I click to remove inbox message?
Need more buttons lol.

67L36Driver

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Delete & unfollow.

Maybe just a Tapatalk feature.

67L36Driver

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
anyone know how to leave the conversation option?

Open the conversation. Look for three dots upper right corner. ‘Click’ on them. Options will appear. Choose what suits you.

I recommend ‘delete & unfollow’.

S Sidwell

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
What happened to all the new admins we voted on, down on their job.

Steve on Tapatalk
Tighten up monkey