czar800

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
10:25 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I really thought when I read the title it was going to be a joke! :periodico:

Sometimes you have to make room for new tools. :)

Guido Salvage

Supreme saw hoeder
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
He does........would love to go to Guido's with a pocket full of $$ and get what I need.

Come on by, but the travel costs might be prohibitive.

Did you sort through all that first?

Yes, and the Craigslist ad specifically indicated the tools were no name and there were no gems hiding in the boxes.

Guido Salvage

Supreme saw hoeder
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
This is just the low end cull, I still have a box of Stanley stuff (screwdrivers, sockets, ratchets, wrenches and pliers) as well as one of Kobalt and Task Force items.

exSW

'Cause Thomas is a poopyhead
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
This is just the low end cull, I still have a box of Stanley stuff (screwdrivers, sockets, ratchets, wrenches and pliers) as well as one of Kobalt and Task Force items.
My son and I each have a Stanley set in our trucks that have lost a piece or two over the years.

huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My son and I each have a Stanley set in our trucks that have lost a piece or two over the years.
Nothing wrong with those. I've got a few sets.

Guido Salvage

Supreme saw hoeder
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

These are all loose, if you need replacements, let me know. I bought a set for my daughter to carry in her car as well.

jakethesnake

I Am The Snake
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Don't sell the kobalt wrenches or sockets ratchets they are very well made very ... Pliers and other ransoms yeah if any of the kobalt has us stamped in keep it

fearofpavement

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
If I was closer, I'd go shopping at Guido's as well. I have lots of tools, especially sockets that I have sorted out by drive and size that I use for building sets out of and supplying my apprentices with. (home schooled teens I work with to train them in all things mechanical)
I'm usually good for sockets but ratchets and extensions are where I'm always short.

I build up these kid's tool sets over time (the longer they're involved, the bigger their sets get) but make no effort to give them "top quality" tools. I do teach them the difference and that acquiring good tools is important.

Another rare item is decent quality ball pein hammers. The heads are often found at sales but if they have handles too they're usually either trashed or Asian made butter metal. I'm always shopping for tools and grab any Channellocks or Vice Grips if I find them in that brand. There's lots of great quality tools from days past...

fearofpavement

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
@Guido Salvage , do you have a pic of the other side of the ratchets? ie, the switch/top side of the head?
Also, I couldn't find your add for the extensions, just the ratchets. Do you have a link?
Thanks.

Guido Salvage

Supreme saw hoeder
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Here is a picture of the other side of the ratchets, I have not listed the extensions yet. There is a 1/4" universal in one of the bags I need to send to Carl.

image.jpeg

And the bottom side, I flipped them over where they rested.

image.jpeg