High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

So what's the current two stroke oil favorite?

StihlMagnum440

Super OPE Member
Local time
7:00 PM
User ID
Reaction score
This surprises me ..................... NOT !!!
Haha..I am worse than that...the poster said he thought the stuff should go in the trash. If I lived nearby I would have asked him if I could have it. Not too proud to dig through trash if there is something worth grabbing. One person's trash is another's gold...you would be surprised what I have got out of old buildings or houses while tearing them down.

Last edited:

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
6:00 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Does anyone have the test results?

The guy that did the testing deleted every post he had on this forum because of butthurt. He is likely the thinnest of thin skinned people to have ever lived. Can't handle any type of disagreement, or being called out for any wrongs he has committed. To get involved with him would be a mistake. Just use whatever oil you like at the proper ratio.....live your life and be happy.

Wonkydonkey

Plastic member
Local time
12:00 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The guy that did the testing deleted every post he had on this forum because of butthurt. He is likely the thinnest of thin skinned people to have ever lived. Can't handle any type of disagreement, or being called out for any wrongs he has committed. To get involved with him would be a mistake. Just use whatever oil you like at the proper ratio.....live your life and be happy.

:eeeeek:

:facepalm:

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Seriously??? That’s insane!!! And a shame! I’m speechless…

I let him carry on......just watched him delete content. It was sorta amusing......but this morning I pulled his plug. He isn't welcome back here.

StihlMagnum440

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Lucas with spit in it?
I was being sarcastic. See Mastermind's posts and that is what I mean. I do not use Lucas always it was just on sale and properly rated just like a bunch of well known brands I would run.

Kiwioilboiler

346 Pic Examiner
Local time
11:00 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Don't like.

Jeffbecky1

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Just out of curiosity, what do you use?

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Just out of curiosity, what do you use?

I use Amsoil Dominator at 40:1

In my opinion it is a great oil. It tunes very well, and runs very clean.

That can be said for a lot of other oils as well though.

I used the Poulan synthetic that Walmart sells for a few years. Never a problem.

maulhead

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
5:00 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

He missed deleting two of his poasts.....

Duce

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I use Amsoil Dominator at 40:1

In my opinion it is a great oil. It tunes very well, and runs very clean.

That can be said for a lot of other oils as well though.

I used the Poulan synthetic that Walmart sells for a few years. Never a problem.
That was the best according to his testing also. Can't go wrong with that. I don't run it, believe a good oil at 40:1 will just do fine as long it's not a big carbon producer.

Dieselshawn

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Carbon inside engines sucks. Almost as hard as diamonds.

Mastermind did a Stihl 660 for my buddy some years ago.

The oil my buddy’s company used was awful.

Randy sent pics back of excessive nickel plating wear as the cylinder was being set up in the lathe. A lot of carbon in the exhaust port as well.

Saw was only about 3 years old or so at the time. Scrap, he did up a new cylinder for us, redid the bottom end. Awesome saw.

The logging company eventually got an upgraded recipe of that same oil brand which I’m told is better but I still refuse to use it.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Randy sent pics back of excessive nickel plating wear as the cylinder was being set up in the lathe. A lot of carbon in the exhaust port as well.

Saw was only about 3 years old or so at the time. Scrap, he did up a new cylinder for us, redid the bottom end. Awesome saw.

The logging company eventually got an upgraded recipe of that same oil brand which I’m told is better but I still refuse to use it.

I really liked that shirt I was wearing in that video. Lost it somewhere. :(

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

I posted this video Mar 20, 2014