Show us your new tools!

exSW

'Cause Thomas is a poopyhead
Local time
3:49 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Facom? Ive heard of them and done little bits of research, never bought any tho. Do tell.
French believe it or not. Really good electrical tools,600-1000volt screwdrivers,dikes,needle noses, wirestrippers.Bought some on closeout when they divested themselves of SK and left the US market. Good stuff.

cus_deluxe

terms of service violator
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
French believe it or not. Really good electrical tools,600-1000volt screwdrivers,dikes,needle noses, wirestrippers.Bought some on closeout when they divested themselves of SK and left the US market. Good stuff.
Am i right in saying facom, or are they two different brands?

exSW

'Cause Thomas is a poopyhead
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Am i right in saying facom, or are they two different brands?

I'm talking about Fracom. Don't know if there is a Facom. Damn just did a search,misspelled it. Duh.WP_20160806_002.jpg

Last edited:

panteliss

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
9:49 PM
User ID
Reaction score
All the big brands made good tools , the problem is we , how you use the tool ? puting a two meters pipe for more strength to a 10mm wrench the factory is not false if you are stupid
Generally i dont stuck with one brand , i know that one brand made good wrenches and the other good pliers or screwdrivers , measuring some tools in Rockwell scale meter i have see theese diferences
for example the japanese champion screwdrivers are in the first place over than the wiha , fello , snap on and many more
the unior wrenches are in the first places
the knipex are in the first places
the facom have good place and good tools but the facom was generall sponsor to the Formula 1 for many years also they make some special tools for them ( formula 1 ) so this is a good advertisment for making the peoples to believe that is the top notch tools

Homelite410

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
2:49 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
New to me. Stainless steel funnel. Used to be top part of a vintage coffee pot.

78e3d2e3fc148d4900371ff3dddb3491.jpg
Best funnel made! I wish I knew how many gallons of oil I put thru one growing up!!

panteliss

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I don't know jack about F1. Sounds like Facom is a European version of Snap-On.

Yes something like this, european version , generally good tools

F1 = some specific cars made from mercedes, ferrari , williams and more that run some laps , too much money play game there ( maybe the most expensive sport in the world ) so if you can be a sponsor there ( see FACOM ) then the big name come to you even if you want it even if you dont want it

cus_deluxe

terms of service violator
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yes something like this, european version , generally good tools

F1 = some specific cars made from mercedes, ferrari , williams and more that run some laps , too much money play game there ( maybe the most expensive sport in the world ) so if you can be a sponsor there ( see FACOM ) then the big name come to you even if you want it even if you dont want it
Totally unrelated, but i love reading your posts. You have a unique way of translating english. Im quite sure i could tell your messages apart from other foreign language speakers. I have lots of respect for european schooling that teaches multiple foreign languages. You certainly wont find me posting on a foreign langauge forum, let-alone with posts worth reading.

CR888

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
5:49 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
"cus_deluxe, post: 157749, member: 393"]Totally unrelated, but i love reading your posts. You have a unique way of translating english. Im quite sure i could tell your messages apart from other foreign language speakers. I have lots of respect for european schooling that teaches multiple foreign languages. You certainly wont find me posting on a foreign langauge forum, let-alone with posts worth reading.
So true I was going to post somthing similar yesterday and chickened out. I read Panteliss post and speak them in a accent in my head. Always understandable and informative. You would not see me posting on a forum site with a language other than English, I'd look real stupid fast.

panteliss

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Totally unrelated, but i love reading your posts. You have a unique way of translating english. Im quite sure i could tell your messages apart from other foreign language speakers. I have lots of respect for european schooling that teaches multiple foreign languages. You certainly wont find me posting on a foreign langauge forum, let-alone with posts worth reading.

just some english from school nothing special and some from forums and other sources , so i try to do my best with what i have

panteliss

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
So true I was going to post somthing similar yesterday and chickened out. I read Panteliss post and speak them in a accent in my head. Always understandable and informative. You would not see me posting on a forum site with a language other than English, I'd look real stupid fast.

I dont think that you look real stupid except if the members of the other forum are so stupid and they cant understand that the germans or french are not your first language

its like to invite you in my country and in my house and then i ridicule because you cant speak greeks like me

so who will look more stupid ?? me or you ?