She's here!

BrokenSVT

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
5:26 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
As always, I'm late to the party. Stupid work schedules and busy life distracted me!

Congrats Nick and family! What a beautiful baby! The red hair gene skipped Liam...he's my first without the ginger head.

Cracker Boy

Fl cracker
Local time
5:26 PM
User ID
Reaction score
I dont know you but congrads.take plenty of pics as she grows.back sd card pics up and videos on external hard drive. Ive had phone sd cards go bad and lost pics. my computer crashed. As well and we lost alot of memories.i had to pay for data recovery it was about 80 percent success.i it was a hard lesson.

Dolmar Junkie

Not interested in rehab, just more Saws...
Local time
4:26 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Nick, Screenshot_2017-08-26-09-01-45-1.png Screenshot_2017-08-26-09-02-17-1.png my wife just crocheted her first dress for my great niece.
She is itching to make another. If I can get her to show me how to upload photos you can ask your main squeeze if she thinks it is something that she could use. She said that she could make in other colors and possibly other styles. I have to admit she did a really good job being her first attempt. Get in on the prototypes while the gettin is good.looks like it posted twice. Camera color not accurate. ..

Dolmar Junkie

Not interested in rehab, just more Saws...
Local time
4:26 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Nick, View attachment 85313 View attachment 85314 my wife just crocheted her first dress for my great niece.
She is itching to make another. If I can get her to show me how to upload photos you can ask your main squeeze if she thinks it is something that she could use. She said that she could make in other colors and possibly other styles. I have to admit she did a really good job being her first attempt. Get in on the prototypes while the gettin is good.looks like it posted twice. Camera color not accurate. ..
Nick @TreeLife , my wife has continuously asked me since I posted this yesterday if you had said whether you had asked your wife if this style of dress is something she would put her /your child inland if so what colors?
It won't hurt her feelings if its not her flavor for fashion, she's just wanting to make another. So let me know, so every time I see her she'll quit bugging me.