High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Senix chainsaw

Egg Shooter

New OPE Member
Local time
3:32 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Found this vid of the saw. A couple people in the comments made me shake my head. One guy said it’s “as good as one of those overpriced and overrated Stihls”
So basically someone bagging on a product they never used. Sounds like some of the oil Nazi tatics. Good as a Stihl lol. Just about ANY 2 stroke saw would run circles around it. Still want one.

Lightning Performance

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
So basically someone bagging on a product they never used. Sounds like some of the oil Nazi tatics. Good as a Stihl lol. Just about ANY 2 stroke saw would run circles around it. Still want one.
Me too.
It looks like a Frankinsaw in the works.

Cooper264

Well-Known OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Im just saying if you throw like a 12 tooth sprocket, .404 chain and a big ass cannon bar on it it will run faster than any ported two stroke IMHO... Its called piltz bro lol

But yeah. I don't see any reason to design and produce a 4 stroke saw if it can't run with a 2 stoke. I reckon that's why stihl and husky haven't tried it yet. The dewalt 20v cuts faster than that thing

qurotro

Cookie Cutter
Local time
2:32 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It’s 100% garbage. I still wanted one, just for the curiosity factor. Fit and finish leave a lot to be desired. Came with an”Oregon” chain. Not sure of it’s legit or not. im happy to send you some more pics, if you want some.

Here it is with the top cover off.
View attachment 291910
Exhaust port
View attachment 291911
You have the newer generation ones. I have a first gen one which is a pos. Can you investigate if your motor oil will be venting out as chain lub? Mine first gen has oil pump for chain but it WILL vent crankcase oil to the chain oil tube as well.
Pic is my 1first gen POS.Screenshot_2021-04-23-19-42-02.jpg

SOS Ridgerider

Muffler Modded Member
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You have the newer generation ones. I have a first gen one which is a pos. Can you investigate if your motor oil will be venting out as chain lub? Mine first gen has oil pump for chain but it WILL vent crankcase oil to the chain oil tube as well.
Pic is my 1first gen POS.View attachment 292234
Wow! Crazy to think mine is the "new and improved" version. Lol.

I haven't noticed anything about the crankcase oil venting to the bar oil tube. That's very odd. I'll check, though, once I get some time to tinker with it. I'm almost afraid to take it apart a whole bunch, in fear it won't go back together, since all the parts are so cheaply made.

LAWN BOY

Pothole
Local time
12:32 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I bought a new Senix saw on sale for $160 on Walmart.com last fall. Put 2 hrs. on it. Works surprisingly well. Pull handle broke so they sent me a whole new saw for free and I’m selling that one. Here are 2 videos I have on it. I bought it out of curiosity, I have plenty of 2 strokes for real work.

Hulpio

DIY addict
GoldMember
Local time
10:32 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Idea itself is not bad. There is people who are not in a hurry and do not like 2 stroke screamining. Just the motor has to be Honda or at least Loncin quality.
It can not be heavy, loud or stinky, the rest does not really matter as long as it is faster than hand saw and makes you sweat less.

LAWN BOY

Pothole
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Pic is my 1first gen POS.View attachment 292234
I didn’t know there was a previous gen. Cool.

LAWN BOY

Pothole
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Idea itself is not bad. There is people who are not in a hurry and do not like 2 stroke screamining. Just the motor has to be Honda or at least Loncin quality.
It can not be heavy, loud or stinky, the rest does not really matter as long as it is faster than hand saw and makes you sweat less.
I agree that for some people this may not be a bad idea if the motor was better. I love my Honda motors and worked on a Loncin for my aunt and that seemed really good.

lehman live edge slab

Live Action
Local time
2:32 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I agree that for some people this may not be a bad idea if the motor was better. I love my Honda motors and worked on a Loncin for my aunt and that seemed really good.
Honda is all done with ope so that’s out, while I liked my brother’s auger with a Honda on it still was slow and heavy compared to a 2 stroke

LAWN BOY

Pothole
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Honda is all done with ope so that’s out, while I liked my brother’s auger with a Honda on it still was slow and heavy compared to a 2 stroke
Oh yeah, I forgot about that. Pretty sad. We have 4 Honda motors all of which are super reliable.