"Run Whatcha Brung" 50CC Shoot Out ?

Marshy

WFO Cutting
Local time
2:33 PM
User ID
Reaction score
This is all for fun.

Has to be 2-3 classes if you’re gonna include saws up tp 60cc.

In classic forum fashion, a good friendly idea is spiraling down the toilet in under 24 hours and 50 posts.
I just didn't know how the class is defined. Wasn't sure if 50cc meant 50.0 through 59.9cc or if a 50cc class is 50.0 and smaller..? Technically speaking, the 2153 is 50.1cc. Don't mind me, I'm just making mud in the water.

RI Chevy

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
2:33 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
If Santa were to ever bring me a hot rod saw, I think that would be it's name, Rude Awakening (cause that's the other thing that I've learned from you cat's, you have to name your saw)
I have never named any of my saws!

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
1:33 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Gary, are you coming to oversee this?

I sure would like to Dan. Need to find a supplier that is close that wants to fly me in for some reason. Closest I have found so far is Allentown PA but that is still 4 hours away. Met some guys from Avon, CT last week in Dallas but we haven't done any business with them yet so...

Can't remember who stated it but wow, this did spiral out of control in a hurry.

If you guys are serious about this there are some logistics and costs to determine. $$ for Cants, $$ for Chain / bars. If you want to do this let's start talking about how serious you are.