"Run Whatcha Brung" 50CC Shoot Out ?

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
5:16 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
There was some banter in the video thread earlier about some past 50cc duels and some discussion of having some more.

Is there any interest in doing something like this? I am not thinking any kind of specific build off, just a run what you brung kind of thing.

Possibly at Dan's @paragonbuilder GTG this spring? What do you boys say? @MustangMike @huskyboy @drf256 . @Canadian farm boy has volunteered to Mule my 261 to CT after it being such a hit last year...

We'll need to decide what chain and arrange for a roll to be on site. 3/8's or .325 ?

Let me know your thoughts and we'll put some effort in to try to set this up.

fordf150

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
6:16 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Any chance you have another of those Jonsered branded Tsumura bars in 16" K095 0.050 ?
IIRC i am out of everything that was branded total super or jonsered

16" 3/8 .050 60DL K095 bars are on the way....hopefully

they were supposed to be here with the last order but there was a miscommunication and they didnt get ordered.

still have a fair bit of the 72CL left on the shelf

Dolmar Junkie

Not interested in rehab, just more Saws...
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
GCJenks20YdAtVimimPE 8825 said:
There was some banter in the video thread earlier about some past 50cc duels and some discussion of having some more.

Is there any interest in doing something like this? I am not thinking any kind of specific build off, just a run what you brung kind of thing.

Possibly at Dan's @paragonbuilder GTG this spring? What do you boys say? @MustangMike @huskyboy @drf256 . @Canadian farm boy has volunteered to Mule my 261 to CT after it being such a hit last year...

We'll need to decide what chain and arrange for a roll to be on site. 3/8's or .325 ?

Let me know your thoughts and we'll put some effort in to try to set this up.
I had assumed that the 50cc all time world championship had been decided, I guess a rematch would be appropriate, in case there were any banned substances or doping.
If nothing else, this should wet your appetites! I'll be over hear resting on my teams laurels!

@StephK87 if I am not mistaken, this is your work, I hope that you don't mind if I use it here. I have used the other's on multiple occasions for demonstration purposes. Thanks, Matt

Dolmar Junkie

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I had assumed that the 50cc all time world championship had been decided, I guess a rematch would be appropriate, in case there were any banned substances or doping.
If nothing else, this should wet your appetites! I'll be over hear resting on my teams laurels!

@StephK87 if I am not mistaken, this is your work, I hope that you don't mind if I use it here. I have used the other's on multiple occasions for demonstration purposes. Thanks, Matt
Man I Love German cookie's!

If you cats are not already subscribed to Dechsi87 on the tube, then it would behoove you to do so. Good stuff...

Dolmar Junkie

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
It will be all over when @tree monkey shows up with his piped 2153 ya know:headbang:

So what your saying is that I should put that in my pipe and smoke it...
So what if I get @tree monkey to build a piped 5105 (when is this thing anyway) what about that, huh,then we'll see!:rolleyes:
Or perhaps get a ringer from Germany, huh, then we'll see (Big talk isnt it,from someone who doesn't even know when or where this is, and wasn't even invited) Dolmar FTW:cool:
Forgive me, I don't know what came over me...

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
So what your saying is that I should put that in my pipe and smoke it...
So what if I get @tree monkey to build a piped 5105 (when is this thing anyway) what about that, huh,then we'll see!:rolleyes:
Or perhaps get a ringer from Germany, huh, then we'll see (Big talk isnt it,from someone who doesn't even know when or where this is, and wasn't even invited) Dolmar FTW:cool:
Forgive me, I don't know what came over me...

Im thinking it will be here:

http://opeforum.com/threads/2018-spring-ct-gtg-april-7.11405/unread

April 7th isn't far away which is why I say "run whatcha brung"...

Dolmar Junkie

Local time
User ID
Reaction score

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Connect I cut huh, I'll have to default. To far just to retain the Belt...
But I do like that hot red head, your 261 run like that? If so you can just go ahead and put me down as skeerd...

Did you see the video Scott posted of "Letting the cook run saws?" That was my 261. Poor Al thought it had to be bigger than a 50cc...