"Run Whatcha Brung" 50CC Shoot Out ?

Deets066

AKA Deetsey
Local time
4:52 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It doesn't even do that some of the time IMO. Give the fastest (supposedly fastest) saw to Definitive Dave and he will cut out or flub a cut 90% of the time :) There are 3 variables in head to head: saw performance, chain performance, and operator performance. Grandpa Matt and I had the 2 fastest 4 cube saws and chains at an event. It was our race to lose and that is just what we did. We both flubbed one of our cuts. On the other hand, I have beat better saws and operators because they stumbled on a cut or cut out. I have seen a decent saw with a fantastic chain beat a faster saw with a lesser chain. To me, that is what makes head to head so much fun; anybody can win on any day. The best don't always win, no matter the sport or competition.
:clap:

tree monkey

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
3:52 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It doesn't even do that some of the time IMO. Give the fastest (supposedly fastest) saw to Definitive Dave and he will cut out or flub a cut 90% of the time :) There are 3 variables in head to head: saw performance, chain performance, and operator performance. Grandpa Matt and I had the 2 fastest 4 cube saws and chains at an event. It was our race to lose and that is just what we did. We both flubbed one of our cuts. On the other hand, I have beat better saws and operators because they stumbled on a cut or cut out. I have seen a decent saw with a fantastic chain beat a faster saw with a lesser chain. To me, that is what makes head to head so much fun; anybody can win on any day. The best don't always win, no matter the sport or competition.

ya just gotta add more to da race

Wilhelm

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
10:52 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I had assumed that the 50cc all time world championship had been decided, I guess a rematch would be appropriate, in case there were any banned substances or doping.
If nothing else, this should wet your appetites! I'll be over hear resting on my teams laurels!

@StephK87 if I am not mistaken, this is your work, I hope that you don't mind if I use it here. I have used the other's on multiple occasions for demonstration purposes. Thanks, Matt
I kept eyeballing that Dolmar backpack, got distracted from looking at it upon introduction of the last competitor though!

I think I might have to add a 5k Dolmar to my stable. :)