Remember when..........

67L36Driver

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
7:58 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I remember when the drive in restaurant was a once in a while place to visit -- better options were available -- these are different days.

WTH! All the restaurants in River City are ‘drive in’ now.
[emoji23][emoji23]

Ordered a medium dark roast and two pecan braids at Pinera Bread yesterday. [emoji108] From the parking lot.

stihl_head1982

Here long time
Local time
8:58 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
WTH! All the restaurants in River City are ‘drive in’ now.
[emoji23][emoji23]

Ordered a medium dark roast and two pecan braids at Pinera Bread yesterday. [emoji108] From the parking lot.

EXACTLY!

stihl_head1982

Here long time
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I remember a day if a man was known not to work and take care of his family he was looked upon with shame in the community.
Now days people think everyone owe's them something. People who won't work, have to live off those who DO work.

Last edited:

fossil

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Remember the sky writers? I haven't seen one for years but when I was a kid they were out constantly in the summer. Same with the plane pulled banners. Still a lot of biplanes around in the late '50's early '60's.

Never saw one like this in person.

Scott Kelly has a small dick.jpg

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Remember when...for those of us old enough, you got to the point back in the 60’s/70’s as a kid growing up, you’d just rather have the ol’ mans’ two inch leather belt on that ass instead of mom with that damn fly swatter. I grew up the youngest of 11...their patience ran out wayyy before I was coming up...but mom would light that ass up with that leather or plastic fly swatter.

Last edited:

41FanForLife

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Remember the sky writers? I haven't seen one for years but when I was a kid they were out constantly in the summer. Same with the plane pulled banners. Still a lot of biplanes around in the late '50's early '60's.

View attachment 238633
For the record my name is NOT Scott Kelly. LOL

amberg

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Remember when...for those of us old enough, you got to the point back in the 60’s/70’s as a kid growing up, you’d just rather have the ol’ mans’ two inch leather belt on that ass instead of mom with that damn fly swatter. I grew up the youngest of 11...their patience ran out wayyy before I was coming up...but mom would light that ass up with that leather or plastic fly swatter.

Yes, old man wore my ass out!!

srb08

Doesn't play well with others
Local time
7:58 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Yes, old man wore my ass out!!

Now that's a crime.......

Steve Taylor

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

And what ever you do don't laugh about it.

amberg

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score

View attachment 238633

Woodstock, 1969