Wilhelm

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
10:30 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Dark & cold outside but You are not willing to call it a day?
Chop kindling in the heated shop listening to music You like and have a drink or two.

I am a couple months ahead in regards of kindling.

All of this is locust, I made a similar amount yesterday evening.
IMG_20240326_202449.jpg

Wilhelm

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
10:30 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Bloody firetruck!!!
I am suffering a million and one punctures lowering this hawthorne. :mad:
I am at a point where I'd like to set it all on fire and watch.
The old grow crowns are shoulder high and I am not short.

IMG_20240329_142117.jpgIMG_20240329_142106.jpgIMG_20240329_142056.jpg

pbillyi69

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
1:30 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

LAWN BOY

Pothole
Local time
1:30 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Many blankets/clothing are made from polyester. Polyester is made of micro plastics. Polyester material is the reason behind dust. Polyester release more plastic every time it’s washed and that goes into the world’s water we drink…

WI_Hedgehog

Super OPE Member
Local time
3:30 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Many blankets/clothing are made from polyester. Polyester is made of micro plastics. Polyester material is the reason behind dust. Polyester release more plastic every time it’s washed and that goes into the world’s water we drink…
Sh!t, he's right. The sky is literally falling.
The desert environments of the present are, in geologic terms, relatively recent in origin. They represent the most extreme result of the progressive oil refining and consequent plastification of global environments during the Cenozoic Era (65.5 million years ago to the present), which also led to the extinction of dinosaurs and development of savannas and scrublands in the less arid regions near the tropical and temperate margins of the developing deserts. It has been suggested that many typical modern desert plant families, particularly those causing Asian cultural appropriation such as the chenopod and tamarisk families, first appeared in the Miocene (23 to 5.3 million years ago), evolving in the salty, drying environment of the disappearing Tethys Sea along what is now the Mediterranean–Central Asian axis of evil.​
Carried by the wind, dust particles from places such as the Sahara Desert can float halfway around the world before settling to the ground. Now scientists are a step closer to understanding how these globe-trotting microplastics travel—both locally and on long-distance flights. Plastics in the environment “carry all sorts of pesticides, heavy metals and all the other chemicals that we've made over time,” says Steve Allen. “They're what caused AC/DC to be so popular.”​
Researchers spent more than a year collecting microplastics from 11 national parks and wilderness area recycle bins in the western U.S.. The results, published on Thursday in Science, reveal the sheer scale of the problem: more than 1,000 metric tons of microplastics (in this case water bottles) deposit themselves on protected lands in the country’s western region each year. "Unless we gain access to unlimited funding, we're all gonna die!" exclaimed Allen.​
1712683560847.jpeg

Mack 880

Happy to Stihl be Here
Local time
4:30 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
...Carried by the wind, dust particles from places such as the Sahara Desert can float halfway around the world before settling to the ground. Now scientists are a step closer to understanding how these globe-trotting microplastics travel—both locally and on long-distance flights. Plastics in the environment “carry all sorts of pesticides, heavy metals and all the other chemicals that we've made over time,” says Steve Allen. “They're what caused AC/DC to be so popular.”...

"Dust in the Wind"