High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Random pics (that you took) thread...

Dolmar Junkie

Not interested in rehab, just more Saws...
Local time
3:21 PM
User ID
Reaction score
View attachment 102825

View attachment 102826

View attachment 102827

View attachment 102828

View attachment 102829

'79 FXEF

74" Shovel that's had a little work, winds out pretty good.

We've got a '75 FLHP from the Mahoning County (Ohio) Sheriff's Dept that my Wife bought me for our first wedding anniversary, which is up at Bill Nigro's in East Greenbush NY being put together from a complete teardown and rebuild. That guy is as legit as it gets.

And a '77 XLCR that's in pieces in that storage unit. Once I get a job and am able to sock some money away, that XLCR will be heading up there for a restoration. At least that sounds pretty good. Reality is a whole different beast sometimes ain't it? Lol
That's a nice Super Glide Fatty! I had a nice 79 FXS, out of all my motorcycles that have come and gone I would have to say it was one of my favorites along with my first Ridgid shovel that I had at 15. I have had much nicer,but few have matched the appeal of that old 80ci Shovel, always made me question the sanity of the people who said AMF wasn't worth a flip...

beaglebriar

The Peanut Gallery
GoldMember
Local time
4:21 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It has angle but I put a bolt in the frame so it's fixed. It has some J hooks welded to the frame to capture the cutting edge of the bucket. It also has 4 bolts to fix the frame to the bucket. Holes are drilled through the bucket.
View attachment 102964
I see... I have plans to mount one to a quick attach plate. It'll be pinned to the plate so it can float. I assume you use the float in the loader valve?

Marshy

WFO Cutting
Local time
4:21 PM
User ID
Reaction score
I see... I have plans to mount one to a quick attach plate. It'll be pinned to the plate so it can float. I assume you use the float in the loader valve?
No I do not. The plow and bucket don't have enough weight to keep the cutting edge cutting and prevent it from just skimming over it and packing it. The blade has a poly cutting edge and it's hinged (but my springs art by hooked up). The pivot pin in the frame is sloppy enough to allow the blade to float so it doesn't gouge. That and i driver over snow so get a packed base and never plow down to stone. Less yard cleanup come spring.

Sean

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
3:21 PM
User ID
Reaction score
What's going on in this pic?

I see a GMC truck that is about to get towed away from a "happy ending massage" place that just got busted.

LOL!

My Wife is a massage therapist, we shut her office down. That was a sign for her office.
She is at a local chain massage place now part time.
That truck is mine..
I took that picture from a stretcher.

My neighbors house caught on fire while they were in Europe on a Disney Cruise.
I kicked the door down and saved 8 dogs and a bird they own.
Entered the house while she was cookin good on the backside/ 80% of the underside of the roof.
I suffered some minor smoke inhalation is all. Was getting ready to get loaded up and taken to
the ER when i snapped this picture.