Local time
6:19 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Millington summer fest, Millington Michigan. They had a small timbersports demo
27e37991d3866b760512ead2aad31e20.jpg
Nice Mitch.
So we're they racing to the top to see who could cut the sign down first :risas3:.
Lools like a nice time.

Flint Mitch

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Nice Mitch.
So we're they racing to the top to see who could cut the sign down first :risas3:.
Lools like a nice time.
No cutting the sign, just to the top and down! Was a fun half day. Hour drive 1 way. The show was about an hour. Then I spent about an hour talking to the guys from Dyna Products and watching them demonstrate the firewood processor. They are a Mennonite or Amish owned/ran company. I'm not exactly sure how to tell the difference without asking:). They build them right there in Millington https://www.dyna-products.com

chipper1

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
No cutting the sign, just to the top and down! Was a fun half day. Hour drive 1 way. The show was about an hour. Then I spent about an hour talking to the guys from Dyna Products and watching them demonstrate the firewood processor. They are a Mennonite or Amish owned/ran company. I'm not exactly sure how to tell the difference without asking:). They build them right there in Millington https://www.dyna-products.com
That sounds like a good time.
Oh their Amish :D:pancarta:.
Screen Shot 2019-08-10 at 11.20.38 PM.png

chipper1

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Lol. I guess I should have looked a little deeper!
I wasn't trying to find that, just exactly where their shop was, but I happened across it and thought it was pretty funny. I don't know how to tell them apart either.
Good night guys.

Marshy

WFO Cutting
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Mennonite use steel wheels on their equipment and the women can have coloured clothing. Amish don't use internet combustion engine except for a few exceptions (to run a saw mill or table saw) whereas mennonite use them for lots of things, tractors, fork lifts ect. Amish dress in black or dark blue and married men have a beard.

chipper1

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thats would take your breath away.
There was a storm on lake Michigan a while ago that had a few water spouts they caught on camera, a bunch of kayakers who were going all tue way across the lake to raise money got caught in that storm, the thing I remember the most is seeing the custom kayaks getting towed behind the boat looking like a bunch of fish on a stringer you forgot to haul in before heading back at the endof the day, they had some nice kayaks :eek:.

FergusonTO35

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

ChipsFlyin

OPE Platinum Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Figure out where its trying to break, and shoot that spot with a high powered rifle or shotgun slug until it does what it's going to do.
We tried that one time with 9mm and 223 to get a tire swing rope out if a tree. Lol not one of our brights moments. We're all good shots. Didn't work.