Random pics (that you took) thread...

00wyk

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
2:27 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Quiet evening on the promenade. This is a view of Bray Head, Ireland with the wife in the middle.

169513801.zHxyLa3k.IMG_1400.jpg

Steve

Excellence!
GoldMember
Local time
8:27 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You guys ever been down to the Current River?

I have but that was before i was married and had kids! That is a real popular river to float by party people. Cant really relax on it without a loud mouth group of drunk college kids making racket bothering you and your fishing.

We have the Big river as the eastern border of our property. Its a little fast for the kids right there but there are many public river accesses within 15 minutes of the house where the river is damn near lake current.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have but that was before i was married and had kids! That is a real popular river to float by party people. Cant really relax on it without a loud mouth group of drunk college kids making racket bothering you and your fishing.

We have the Big river as the eastern border of our property. Its a little fast for the kids right there but there are many public river accesses within 15 minutes of the house where the river is damn near lake current.

We went 80 miles on it one year in boyscouts.

Drunk college kids were the best part.

We did have a sheriff scare the crap out of us one night when he popped out of the woods looking for said college kids using drugs. My scoutmaster ripped his ass a new one.

Steve

Excellence!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We went 80 miles on it one year in boyscouts.

Drunk college kids were the best part.

We did have a sheriff scare the crap out of us one night when he popped out of the woods looking for said college kids using drugs. My scoutmaster ripped his ass a new one.

I like drunk topless college women on the water as much as any but not when you are trying to have a nice outing with the kids.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I like drunk topless college women on the water as much as any but not when you are trying to have a nice outing with the kids.
Go during the middle of the week.

Sounds like a good adult outing place lol.
Yes it is. Especially at Welch Springs. The cross current coming out of it can pull a Houdini on tops..............

ChipsFlyin

OPE Platinum Member
Local time
9:27 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Looks like a body lift on a car chassis?
No sure. Did no look at the underside. I was too busy looking at the machine gun and skulls. There were at least 400 vehicles. Upper 80s , wicked humid and no breeze. We tried to keep moving.

Marshy

WFO Cutting
Local time
9:27 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Stopped at the Amish sawmill today. Been trying to get some oak logs delivered to them to make me some lumber. Price of Oak is in the dirt so no one seems willing to sell any it seems. Anyways, I took my boy with me. The young man fired up the mill to show him how boards were made.
20190718_105227.jpg