High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Random pics (that you took) thread...

Marshy

WFO Cutting
Local time
1:57 PM
User ID
Reaction score
We went out for ice cream tonight. My son is crazy alergic to anything dairy. Luckily the local ice cream shop has non- dairy whipped cream. They put it in a cup and top it with sprinkles for him. He loves it!

View attachment 181132 View attachment 181133
That's awesome. My daughter has an allergy to peanut and cashew. She completed Oral Immunotherapy for peanuts and is now desensitized. She now eats 3 whole peanuts per day and we don't have to avoid peanut products. She still needs to avoid eating a peanut dish but no worries if she accidentally consumed sonething with peanut. She is working on cashew now.
You might be interested in the program. They can treat milk and egg also. Obviously you would have to research a place near you.
https://nefoodallergy.org/programs/

Steve

Excellence!
GoldMember
Local time
12:57 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I’d have an extra on hand if I had an electric water heater but then if I had electric I’d be putting in a gas one instead

This is my first electric house. Im definitely buying two tomorrow! And a thermostat to keep on hand too. There is no gas infrastructure here so installing a gas heater would be pretty hefty bill vs. a 10 doller element!