High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Random pics (that you took) thread...

Dolmar Junkie

Not interested in rehab, just more Saws...
Local time
3:04 AM
User ID
Reaction score

Drptrch

Coastal Fartknocker
Local time
4:04 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Does a screenshot count ??
38d9cd5bbfcaefe4d43a1e18dfcb105e.jpg

Erik

TreeLife

I'm Dominick
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Did you move to California? That a serious tree,good reason to get a brand new shiny bar!
Fatherhood treating you good?
Are those young ladies letting you sleep at night?
Did not move to the other coast sir haha trees that large aren't that uncommon here. I bought a brand new 36" bar for these bigger trees.

Being a dad rocks. It's stressful, I'm always broke, and it's worth it :)

The baby gets up usually once at night for a change and feeding then she sleeps right til the morn!

Marshy

WFO Cutting
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Did not move to the other coast sir haha trees that large aren't that uncommon here. I bought a brand new 36" bar for these bigger trees.

The baby gets up usually once at night for a change and feeding then she sleeps right til the morn!
Congrats on the new family member. If no one told you yet, a side effect of pregnancy is pregnancy.

Dolmar Junkie

Local time
User ID
Reaction score

Congrats on the new family member. If no one told you yet, a side effect of pregnancy is pregnancy.
I had noticed those side effects also, I tried to report it to the W H O and the CDC,they just hung up on me...

Dolmar Junkie

Local time
User ID
Reaction score

It doe's Rock!
Having a baby that sleeps well apparently isn't a given.
All mine did, but I guess not everyone's that lucky!

My wife just said to let her know when she outgrows her blanket, and she'll whoop her up a new one!

Dolmar Junkie

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Appears as though Old Man Winter has turned tail and is heading for the hills...
I had just learned to post pics at Christmas, and I change phones and now my pic are not showing up just giving the link, I am not being offered the choices of show full screen or thumbnail? Have I broken the Internet, is the phone not compatible or perhaps need setting adjusted?
I don't have a teenager anywhere in the general vicinity and was hoping that someone more technically adept may be able to enlighten me, tall order, but possible...

PissRev

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I got an x-ray 2 weeks post spinal fusion surgery. There's $308,900 of titanium screws and rods in there. Also, you can see a fragment of a bullet I took in the gut back in 2005 on the x-ray. Red arrow in the upper left corner point to the bullet fragmentLRM_EXPORT_20180313_172959 (1).jpg

I just happened to have a camera handy on the day I got hit with the bullet fragment.

Hunting001.jpg

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I got an x-ray 2 weeks post spinal fusion surgery. There's $308,900 of titanium screws and rods in there. Also, you can see a fragment of a bullet I took in the gut back in 2005 on the x-ray. Red arrow in the upper left corner point to the bullet fragmentView attachment 116201

I just happened to have a camera handy on the day I got hit with the bullet fragment.

View attachment 116202

Gonna have to start calling you Steve Austin.

And who shot ya?