Ryan Browne

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
3:01 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
50 Years ago I cut when it was that cold but not no more even if I do have a 440 magnum with the little switch on the side, I should sell that to some young feller, see what did there.

Well, Jon came over to my place this morning. We had a nice chat. Drank some coffee, ate some hotdish. Made some cookies (not the chocolate chip kind). I think he had 5 saws in his Jeep when he showed up. Only had 4 when he left, though...

I just couldn't say no to that heated handlebar. I've wanted one since I moved back to Wisconsin. Luckily, I've got a good friend who needs an ms460, so I'll be able to recoup most of my funds.

When Jon was getting ready to take off, I looked at the pile of saws on the ground and said, "well, after you load up, we can head in for some lunch". He looked around and said, "I'm all packed, those are all yours"... I guess there's been some recent additions, and I hadn't put them all in the same place at the same time. It's possible that this is getting out of hand.

Anyway, always nice to meet another member. Thanks for stopping by old guy. We'll have to do it again sometime.

old guy

Love me some Husqvarna
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well, Jon came over to my place this morning. We had a nice chat. Drank some coffee, ate some hotdish. Made some cookies (not the chocolate chip kind). I think he had 5 saws in his Jeep when he showed up. Only had 4 when he left, though...

I just couldn't say no to that heated handlebar. I've wanted one since I moved back to Wisconsin. Luckily, I've got a good friend who needs an ms460, so I'll be able to recoup most of my funds.

When Jon was getting ready to take off, I looked at the pile of saws on the ground and said, "well, after you load up, we can head in for some lunch". He looked around and said, "I'm all packed, those are all yours"... I guess there's been some recent additions, and I hadn't put them all in the same place at the same time. It's possible that this is getting out of hand.

Anyway, always nice to meet another member. Thanks for stopping by old guy. We'll have to do it again sometime.
Yep, another good day in the woods with someone that speaks the same language. He is back in the boondocks tho, I'm jelouse. "Mortalitool" the 440 is gone.

tree monkey

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
does every one have the info needed to get there prizes?

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yup I got mine and thanks again everyone.