Raffle for Millerenterprise

Redfin

Meh...
Local time
10:18 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
well I guess it's about time to up the game here.
so i'll add a woods port to the pot

Since I bought a lightly used bar from mike lee about a month ago I am going to add the bar that got replaced. I have a very lightly used stihl 3003 mount 3/8 .050 24” 84 dL sugi hara bar. I will get pictures after I remove it from the saw and get it wiped down and cleaned up. Maybe has 3 tanks of use on it.

@Redfin John please add this to the first post.

Added and thank you.

millerenterprise

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I would like to thank each and every one of you guys for everything your doing for me. I had no idea any of this was going on till John reached out to me ton and sent me the link. I just downloaded tap a talk on my new phone ton. With everything going on in trying to put my life back together it really feels good to know there's still good people left in this world. I'm truly not sure how things would've gone without generous people like you all giving just a lil each. It's pretty much just a one day at a time situation and some days it really sucks. But knowing what y'all bin up to on here with this raffle deal it feels really good knowing folks like u all. Thank u all again.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

T.Roller

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I would like to thank each and every one of you guys for everything your doing for me. I had no idea any of this was going on till John reached out to me ton and sent me the link. I just downloaded tap a talk on my new phone ton. With everything going on in trying to put my life back together it really feels good to know there's still good people left in this world. I'm truly not sure how things would've gone without generous people like you all giving just a lil each. It's pretty much just a one day at a time situation and some days it really sucks. But knowing what y'all bin up to on here with this raffle deal it feels really good knowing folks like u all. Thank u all again.

I'm just glad you're alright brother. We are all glad to help.

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
9:18 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Would like to offer a Timberline Sharpener to @millerenterprise himself if he would like it, as I'm sad to say that absolutely in no way shape or form will I be able to contribute funds by the time this is over. Having noticed he managed to save a saw from the fire I figured maybe something to help use that saw would go a long way. The kit comes with three cutters in 7/32" one slightly used. Also has the optional fittings to change the degree of angle being cut. So Curt, if you would like it just send me a PM with an address to send it to. Otherwise if not, include it in the raffle please @Redfin . Pic to follow...

chipper1

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

I don't know you from Adam, and I'm guessing the same from your direction. I can't imagine being in that situation and the cost that will be incurred along with all the inconveniences, and this doesn't even take into consideration all the personal items with special meaning that can never be replaced. Sorry for your lost.
Glad everyone is alright.
In light of all that and since it's what I would want someone to do for me, I'm going to throw in a hoard item.
Here's a bar that I've personally never seen for sale before except when I bought it(and there is a crazy story behind that I'll share with the winner). Sure I've seen the RW Oregon bars, but not with the Husqvarna logo and in a .063 guage. If anyone else has let me know, I'd be interested in knowing any other info on it.
Brand new never mounted 28"x3/8x.063 93DL in a husky large mount.IMG_20171221_094833127.jpgIMG_20171221_094845619.jpg

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
9:18 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I don't know you from Adam, and I'm guessing the same from your direction. I can't imagine being in that situation and the cost that will be incurred along with all the inconveniences, and this doesn't even take into consideration all the personal items with special meaning that can never be replaced. Sorry for your lost.
In light of all that and since it's what I would want someone to do for me, I'm going to throw in a hoard item.
Here's a bar that I've personally never seen for sale before except when I bought it(and there is a crazy story behind that I'll share with the winner). Sure I've seen the RW Oregon bars, but not with the Husqvarna logo and in a .063 guage. If anyone else has let me know, I'd be interested in knowing any other info on it.
Brand new never mounted 28"x3/8x.063 93DL in a husky large mount.View attachment 102507View attachment 102508

That is a unicorn horn.

Redfin

Meh...
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Brand new never mounted 28"x3/8x.063 93DL in a husky large mount.View attachment 102507View attachment 102508

Added. Thats a pretty cool bar. Thanks Man.

chipper1

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Added. Thats a pretty cool bar. Thanks Man.
Thanks buddy, I liked it too, but what good is it doing sitting in the basement, these are the times we come together and pull out little treasures to help others, as they are the real treasures :).
Can't imagine coming "home" to no more home :(.
I'll be adding cash to the pot as well. I'm going to see if I can't sell a pretty good looking husky 55 closed port I've also been hoarding that I'll probably never do anything with(most likely needs a carb).
That is a unicorn horn.
There is another ;), so it must have been from something badder LOL.
Figured someone would like some pictures, I do:beer-toast1:.