High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

SELLING Pristine John deere 80ev original owner saw

Trader history (0)

Local time
7:53 AM
User ID
Reaction score
I do as well I have the original hand written bill of sale tools oil,misc .as well as sales tag that was on it day I bought it says 399.00 . fella locally said he wanted it and would be buy to get it. I have built an sold him alot of saws over the years so I'm sure it's going out the door today

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Jimmy in NC

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I do as well I have the original hand written bill of sale tools oil,misc .as well as sales tag that was on it day I bought it says 399.00 . fella locally said he wanted it and would be buy to get it. I have built an sold him alot of saws over the years so I'm sure it's going out the door today

Glad you were able to sell it local. Selling older pieces and shipping always makes me nervous.

They are neat saws and it is interesting to see how saws have progressed from that time period.

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Glad you were able to sell it local. Selling older pieces and shipping always makes me nervous.

They are neat saws and it is interesting to see how saws have progressed from that time period.
Yes it is it's even more interesting actually working on them for a 50 +yr time period..I was wondering g when and what is next my stihl rep/sales rep.. dropped off a saw Thursday from his Corp office I have now tried and tested the new 500i what's next i ask myself

Local time
User ID
Reaction score

Have a good day young fella