High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Porting

ursinykb24

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
12:08 AM
User ID
Reaction score
So I am looking for a port job for my mccholluch super pro 80/81 looking for a reasonable price and list of people who are reputable and reliable and good results. I also have heard about getting an insanoized job done to it from a friend wondering who does that? And how much to expect to spend as I have never had a saw professionally ported

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

odin

100% noodle arms
Local time
11:08 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Seems the whole insane-o thing runs about double most others charge for port work, and while strong, I can't see them really being much, if anything, over what any of the esteemed porters on this forum can offer you.

For a bit of reading, check out this thread: http://opeforum.com/threads/jack-hotsaws101-70cc-bench-talk.7591/

And if you haven't already, drop Jim a private message and see where it takes you...

isaaccarlson

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Having seen a few insane-o-ized saws in action, they don’t seem any better than the other offerings. I don’t know his pricing, but if it is twice the price, I can’t see it being worth it.

cus_deluxe

terms of service violator
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
He obviously makes good running saws and cuts trees and stuff. Only one ive seen run (i think) is a 9010 that he did, and it sounded pissed and looked really strong. I just dont like his videos, or his voice. Everybody ive ever talked to regarding hotsaws101 has said he charges basically twice what most guys do, which is cool, free country and all haha.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
So I am looking for a port job for my mccholluch super pro 80/81 looking for a reasonable price and list of people who are reputable and reliable and good results. I also have heard about getting an insanoized job done to it from a friend wondering who does that? And how much to expect to spend as I have never had a saw professionally ported

And if you didn't know already stay away from that asshat thieving piece of *s-word JMS.

longleaf

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
He obviously makes good running saws and cuts trees and stuff. Only one ive seen run (i think) is a 9010 that he did, and it sounded pissed and looked really strong. I just dont like his videos, or his voice. Everybody ive ever talked to regarding hotsaws101 has said he charges basically twice what most guys do, which is cool, free country and all haha.
That’s funny. I’m still pissed he leaned that 346 out till it blew. That should be illegal.

ursinykb24

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
So where and or how do I get a hold of Jim so I can figure it out lol.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Another thing to think about on a resto job like this is too start sourcing parts needs so you can save sometime and stress.

ursinykb24

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Another thing to think about on a resto job like this is too start sourcing parts needs so you can save sometime and stress.
The saw is already rebuilt and cuts amazing and I already hord mccholluch chainsaw parts like crazy because.... well why not

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
There you guys go again...picking on people.
I'll take good outta that fuggers mouth every chance.

The saw is already rebuilt and cuts amazing and I already hord mccholluch chainsaw parts like crazy because.... well why not

Sounds like you are good to go! Cant wait to see the build.

Chainsaw Jim

Con Artist LLC
Local time
9:08 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Hey thank you very much for the kind words and referral guys!
I just finished up with a big move into a new house and will be taking on work as soon as I get my shop sorted out and a couple saws finished up. The first build in my new shop will be an immaculate pioneer p60 and I know @cgraham1 and many others will be very happy to hear that.