High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Porting

ursinykb24

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
8:44 PM
User ID
Reaction score
I'll take good outta that fuggers mouth every chance.

Sounds like you are good to go! Cant wait to see the build.
Gonna repaint it soon it will be running a 32 inch 404 bar. I used it with the 404 bar already and I got a wood chip shower
283473927bdcd84b2d9b4555228cb6d0.jpg
c8a61b9f91b15926ef55362748481d32.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

cgraham1

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
5:44 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hey thank you very much for the kind words and referral guys!
I just finished up with a big move into a new house and will be taking on work as soon as I get my shop sorted out and a couple saws finished up. The first build in my new shop will be an immaculate pioneer p60 and I know @cgraham1 and many others will be very happy to hear that.
:couch:

isaaccarlson

Super OPE Member
Local time
7:44 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Just to be clear, I like hotsaws101. He is a stand up fellow. I was just giving my 2 cents on pricing vs relative results. He cuts more wood than 99.999% of us, and he knows how to use and work on a saw. He does good work, and if you are willing to pay the price that’s your deal, nothing wrong with it. I have not seen inside his saws, but I imagine they look every bit as good as they run. I was mostly implying that the op will not see twice the cutting speed for twice the price, lol. That’s all.

MG porting

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yep. Poor Hotmaws101 and JMS is always gettin' hated on.
Not really sure why Hotsaws101 is getting bad feedback he builds some really nice stuff heck I do my own port work and I wouldn't mind having him build a saw up for me but I do live in the great northwest so that might have something to do with that.

AlfA01

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
3:44 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Not really sure why Hotsaws101 is getting bad feedback he builds some really nice stuff heck I do my own port work and I wouldn't mind having him build a saw up for me but I do live in the great northwest so that might have something to do with that.

Most people are pretty impressed with his saws. I was just making a joke here in response to another joke, which was probably a reply to a previous joke, as seems to happen quite a bit in these threads. :D

Besides pricing, not communicating with potential clients well, being a little condescending and kind of annoying, I think he is great at felling trees and his saws seem to run pretty impressively. If it's worth the cash to you, I say jump on the deal.

For me, it's really important to have a builder I can reach and communicate with easily. I communicate and keep people abreast of everything that's going on when I'm making a deal. And, I offer people the best possible deal I can. Just the way I operate. I choose my builders on those basic guidelines as well. :)

MG porting

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Most people are pretty impressed with his saws. I was just making a joke here in response to another joke, which was probably a reply to a previous joke, as seems to happen quite a bit in these threads. :D

Besides pricing, not communicating with potential clients well, being a little condescending and kind of annoying, I think he is great at felling trees and his saws seem to run pretty impressively. If it's worth the cash to you, I say jump on the deal.

For me, it's really important to have a builder I can reach and communicate with easily. I communicate and keep people abreast of everything that's going on when I'm making a deal. And, I offer people the best possible deal I can. Just the way I operate. I choose my builders on those basic guidelines as well. :)
I understand don't blame you. Saw's aren't cheap.

isaaccarlson

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
On target is key. The soft dutchman is strange but works on spruce trees and tall pencils.

I’ve only been cutting trees for about 25 years, and didn’t have any formal training. I remember the day I had a tree leaning the wrong way and decided to do something about it. I had not seen or heard of it before, but I came up with the “soft dutchman”, and it worked so well, I have been using it for almost 20 years. I have used it on all sorts of timber. It’s very handy, but use it with care. It’s pretty easy to do it wrong, then the tree goes where it wants to. Just my .02

Brush Ape

Direct Connection
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
He obviously makes good running saws and cuts trees and stuff. Only one ive seen run (i think) is a 9010 that he did, and it sounded pissed and looked really strong. I just dont like his videos, or his voice.

Now me and my mate were back at the shack, we had Spike Jones on the box
She said, "I can't take the way he sings, but I love to hear him talk"
Now that just gave my heart a throb, to the bottom of my feet
And I swore as I took another pull, my Bessie can't be beat

Anyone porting saws is crazy. Who would do you something like that to a perfectly good garden tool?

is that what's wrong with my pole beans