SOLD P61 Pioneer

Trader history (0)

T.Roller

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
4:47 PM
User ID
Reaction score
It was filthy in the video with a rusty muffler and busted clutch cover. That's all you could tell. Which is why I told you to get pics and clean it up

Barknut

Active OPE Member
Local time
1:47 PM
User ID
Reaction score
I did get the video the second time you sent it and you can't tell condition of a saw from a few piss revs and a overhead view of a saw bud
You can definitely tell wether or not you want know more, and not make any kind of offer until you do. And you didn't tell me you you got the video. And I probably wouldn't "step up" and take upon myself to tell other people all about it.

Barknut

Active OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Yep, I told everyone it had a busted clutch cover, but had found a new old stock replacement

T.Roller

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
You can definitely tell wether or not you want know more, and not make any kind of offer until you do. And you didn't tell me you you got the video. And I probably wouldn't "step up" and take upon myself to tell other people all about it.
Well you see that's the thing about me. I don't give a *s-word.

Barknut

Active OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
For some reason I can't view the video. Maybe send it to my email? Rolltide386@gmail.com

Ok. Without seeing any other pics the best I could do is 100. if you could take some pics from all sides of the saw including the bottom I'd be willing
That's the copy and paste of the only two of you seeing or not seeing the video, never said a word to me that you did actually see it. Obviously you hoped I'd take the bait and you'd get the saw for nothing .
IvI' got nothing more to say to you

T.Roller

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
For some reason I can't view the video. Maybe send it to my email? Rolltide386@gmail.com

Ok. Without seeing any other pics the best I could do is 100. if you could take some pics from all sides of the saw including the bottom I'd be willing
That's the copy and paste of the only two of you seeing or not seeing the video, never said a word to me that you did actually see it. Obviously you hoped I'd take the bait and you'd get the saw for nothing .
IvI' got nothing more to say to you
Look *f-worder I've been around these sites for years and made many dealings with many people. They can all tell you I don't try to *f-word anyone or "bait" anyone into selling me anything below what it's "really " worth. Didn't realize I didn't mention I got the video but it doesn't matter for the crazy amount you're asking for this thing.

Armbru84

Just trying to get by
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Threads like this remind me why I have to pay less attention to the for sale adds. I talked to the OP and we worked out a deal that both him and I were comfortable with. Let’s carry on guys...

T.Roller

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Threads like this remind me why I have to pay less attention to the for sale adds. I talked to the OP and we worked out a deal that both him and I were comfortable with. Let’s carry on guys...
Hope it works out for ya man.

p61 western

Ol Mudflap
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hopefully you made a good deal Cole.