Country flag
Your gonna have to define "midgets".

cantgitright

i am Mastermind's other profile
Local time
8:03 AM
User ID
Reaction score
can I be allowed in the club? if so then I have a few concerns bout the clubhouse before joining...
1st. that screen on the ole chimney is just gonna plug up!
B. the electrical service to the building looks a little tight, a good wind will get that pole swaying potentially ripping the service off the house, and at the very least bending the mast...I wont even mention the tree that's bout to grow into it...
3rdly. the gutter spout on the left of the building should be directed away from the wood pile...gonna rot out the bottom row...
D. that wood pile really should be sitting on some pallets or runners, to keep it off the ground...ifin we can get some them fancy plastic pallets we wont have to change the gutter down spout...
Lastly. it looks like we are burning wet/ green wood...WTF? also from the looks of leaves on the trees, it seems to be summer...why the hell we heating the clubhouse?

please let me know when these issues have been addressed and when I may join the club!

Thansk

the GOAT

87, k2 40:1
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I say you need a minimum of 2500 poasts before you're allowed in.

Redfin

Meh...
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Ok Im bored and out. 25 seconds between posts does not help my adcantpostin25secondsd.