Office party

stihl_head1982

Here long time
Local time
9:42 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
One similar office party ended all of these type of events years ago at the company I was with. A guy just like the OP got smashed and tried to dance with the Presidents wife. Then he proceeded to do a strip tease in the middle of the floor after being refused. The President ceased all such parties after this -- we started having a company meal on the last day of work catered in. The President said we could invite our families if we liked -- provided a much better atmosphere and a much better end result. :cool:

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
One similar office party ended all of these type of events years ago at the company I was with. A guy just like the OP got smashed and tried to dance with the Presidents wife. Then he proceeded to do a strip tease in the middle of the floor after being refused. The President ceased all such parties after this -- we started having a company meal on the last day of work catered in. The President said we could invite our families if we liked -- provided a much better atmosphere and a much better end result. :cool:
Lmao...!! Seen a couple of Christmas parties/dinners go down like that!

KenJax Tree

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
About 15 years ago we had the option to keep having parties or get a bigger bonus.....pay me. We still get food catered in and beverage a little.