Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
5:31 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
...that’s an absolute mint condition 262XP with a new 18” Tsumura and chain. I’ve only ran it once in wood. If you wanna use it brother, I’ll send it your way. I’ll handle the shipping next payday...things are kinda tight right now with my Med School college daughter, and my sister. Funds just don’t last...but I gotta do whatta I gotta do.

Damn thing needs to be ported anyhow!

I think I am good on saws for now, just busting on ya.

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Steve your not dancing are you.

I wish I was.

You got woofas in the high boy?:D

No room, but there is good speakers in there. Took out the mono speaker and replaced with a dual set up and enclosed Pioneers in the cab corners, by your ear. Can plug either a walkman or a pod if in a radio free zone. Don't have any cassette tapes no more.

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
6:31 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
daily-morning-awesomeness-35-photos-6-1.gif

stihl livin

Do the Dallas
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Fixing to be a frog strangler here.

I’m sure it’s headed your way Steve. When we left dinner they said it was really bad down south west of here and they said don’t wait to hear the tornado just take cover immediately. As we walked out of the restaurant you could feel the temp change from the door to the car as it had hailed some where and dramatically dropped the temp.

p61 western

Ol Mudflap
GoldMember
Local time
3:31 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I’m sure it’s headed your way Steve. When we left dinner they said it was really bad down south west of here and they said don’t wait to hear the tornado just take cover immediately. As we walked out of the restaurant you could feel the temp change from the door to the car as it had hailed some where and dramatically dropped the temp.
Hey gfy!

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
6:31 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I think I am good on saws for now, just busting on ya.
Nahhh...pristine 262XP heading your way in a couple of weeks.Run the dog *s-wordtt out of it. It needs it. Port the damn thing, make it fine...send me the bill.

I’m in the hunt for a damn fine 254 Husky...it’ll complete what I’m looking for...I’ve git the 262XP, have that crazy ass 288 Lite you Riff-Raff fuggers built for me...I want that elusive saw.

Status
Not open for further replies.