GoldMember
Local time
11:32 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good morning Tor how’s Norway treating you today
hi Todd,
Umm, I'll say Norway treated me well, painted 1/2 of the wall with grounding, not sure if I'll do the whole wall this year... Wife probleby not happy with it, but I got got another building to do!!
How has Australia treating you today Todd?

stihl livin

Do the Dallas
Local time
4:32 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Afternoon Richards. Went to work for 6 hours and now I’m on the couch. Wife came home today and I’m sure she’s going to want to go do something. I’m hoping she’s tired from partying for 2 days and she goes and takes a nap so I can have some more peace and quite

P.M.P.

Stiff Member
Local time
5:32 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sup Gunner?
Just chilling trying to get the girls to see some fireworks in Traverse City tonight.
Can't believe they don't want to go we went last night to Manistee had a good time. I need to go up there stop at a couple places take a tire off the zero turn. Bearing took a chit whopped out the rims didn't realize it till to late even though I greases it regularly. Might have to order some need axle sleeves as well they are worn bad.

cuinrearview

Unskilled Hammer Donkey
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Afternoon, peckersmoochers.
25 year old craftsman air compressor chookashit for the 2nd time in 2 years. I figure she's done. Replaced it with a used IR 60 gallon and got that hooked up and making air. Much quieter than the oil free jobbies
How the hell did anyone get anything done before compressed air?

beaglebriar

The Peanut Gallery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Afternoon, peckersmoochers.
25 year old craftsman air compressor chookashit for the 2nd time in 2 years. I figure she's done. Replaced it with a used IR 60 gallon and got that hooked up and making air. Much quieter than the oil free jobbies
If you haven't already, change the oil in the new one ASAP. TSC has IR synthetic oil, it should only take a half quart or so. If you keep up on the oil changes they're supposed to last a good long while. I really like mine so far, I think it's about two years old now??

huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
If you haven't already, change the oil in the new one ASAP. TSC has IR synthetic oil, it should only take a half quart or so. If you keep up on the oil changes they're supposed to last a good long while. I really like mine so far, I think it's about two years old now??
This one was missing the air filter. Sometime when you're bored, drain the air out of it and fire it up. Time it to 130 psi. I think my rings are getting worn

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good afternoon guy's
WkYE.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.