P.M.P.

Stiff Member
Local time
6:58 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good evening guys
When getting gas today an old man in his 70s pulls up full load in a Chevy. Gets out limping bad. I started talking to him told him nice load and asked where his helper was. He told I was looking at it. Tough old bird was limping cause chain got he's knee. I looked at it barely touched him. Probably could have used a couple stitches. I asked if he needed anything and because I don't live to far where he was cutting. He told me about the area I gave him my number case he ran into trouble. Told him he needs some chaps. He was lucky as hell it wasn't worse. Told me he was 73. Walking it off he says.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good evening guys
When getting gas today an old man in his 70s pulls up full load in a Chevy. Gets out limping bad. I started talking to him told him nice load and asked where his helper was. He told I was looking at it. Tough old bird was limping cause chain got he's knee. I looked at it barely touched him. Probably could have used a couple stitches. I asked if he needed anything and because I don't live to far where he was cutting. He told me about the area I gave him my number case he ran into trouble. Told him he needs some chaps. He was lucky as hell it wasn't worse. Told me he was 73. Walking it off he says.
lol i think he called you a pussy lol hows you

leadfarmer

Hot Rod !!!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good evening guys
Dont make em like they used to do they

P.M.P.

Stiff Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
He lifted his shirt told me about triple bypass he had few years back. He was even blind in one eye from another accident and not to say anything because he wasn't supposed to be driving. Im going to check in on the area where he cuts try give him a hand. Hopefully I see him again.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
He lifted his shirt told me about triple bypass he had few years back. He was even blind in one eye from another accident and not to say anything because he wasn't supposed to be driving. Im going to check in on the area where he cuts try give him a hand. Hopefully I see him again.
cool hopefully it happens

cuinrearview

Unskilled Hammer Donkey
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
"Name's Bob, but they call me 'Lucky'". Good story sir.

farmer steve

outstanding in my field, 5150
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
mornin muthas.
images

Status
Not open for further replies.