Not open for further replies.

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
3:44 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Someone had posted this on Facebook, what the hell is Stage 5 Ported? Looks to be a nice saw though.

View attachment 181926

As I understand Stage 5 is an $800-1000 port job that is about the same as a $300-350 port job by anyone here with the exception is maybe some carb mods.

The whole stage thing makes me laugh, most of those stages don’t do much unless the others are done as well.

A Stage one muff mod is not a stage 1 port job, it’s a damn muff mod. Make hacks around here do as nice muff mods as these Stage 1 guys.

Same with the super duper insano or whatever/ wherever on God’s green earth calls it.

There are 5 maybe 6 guys here and 1 on Facebook that I would pay to do work for me. These other guys? Not even if I win the Lotto Max tomorrow.

(meant to post this last night but apprently didn't hit the button.)

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Marketing gimmick to charge more money.
Troof!

As I understand Stage 5 is an $800-1000 port job that is about the same as a $300-350 port job by anyone here with the exception is maybe some carb mods.

The whole stage thing makes me laugh, most of those stages don’t do much unless the others are done as well.

A Stage one muff mod is not a stage 1 port job, it’s a damn muff mod. Make hacks around here do as nice muff mods as these Stage 1 guys.

Same with the super duper insano or whatever/ wherever on God’s green earth calls it.

There are 5 maybe 6 guys here and 1 on Facebook that I would pay to do work for me. These other guys? Not even if I win the Lotto Max tomorrow.

(meant to post this last night but apprently didn't hit the button.)

You calling me a hack?

hoskvarna

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
So my lady had the day off today and snuck out this morning just after I left for work.
View attachment 181935
She said there was an even bigger one with a double beard with this one but she couldn't get a shot.

Have a good day all.

Go girl [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

Sent from Hoskey Hills

leadfarmer

Hot Rod !!!
Local time
4:44 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
So my lady had the day off today and snuck out this morning just after I left for work.
View attachment 181935
She said there was an even bigger one with a double beard with this one but she couldn't get a shot.

Have a good day all.
Awsome job...how long was its board?

P.s is she looking for a hunting partner?

[emoji16][emoji41]

Status
Not open for further replies.