Not open for further replies.

Time's Standing Stihl

Below me...
Local time
5:21 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Any of you PA M'fers willing to come to Philly to have a drink/ dinner with me on May 19 to 22?

Flying in on Sunday on the off chance that one of you might come downtown and tip one back with me.
Too far of a drive for me, or I would love to G

beaglebriar

The Peanut Gallery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Any of you PA M'fers willing to come to Philly to have a drink/ dinner with me on May 19 to 22?

Flying in on Sunday on the off chance that one of you might come downtown and tip one back with me.
Month of May is booked for me... turkey season. That and Philly sucks, otherwise I'd be down.

czar800

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Good morning Gary. It would be nice someday to meet you, but Philly is 5+ hrs. Plus I believe that week my youngest has therapy evaluations.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
4:21 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
4:21 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Man that's a tuff city, one of the places I'd want to have me gun on. Ofcourse that's agin the law there. I guess they want to have easy prey for the thugs. I'm not to interested in the sheeple thing so I guess im gonna pass. It sure would be nice to meet you. Big city an lots of people just ain't me thing.

Too far of a drive for me, or I would love to G

Month of May is booked for me... turkey season. That and Philly sucks, otherwise I'd be down.

Good morning Gary. It would be nice someday to meet you, but Philly is 5+ hrs. Plus I believe that week my youngest has therapy evaluations.

What does it say when a bunch of proud ‘mericans won’t even visit the Liberty Bell...

They are up for adoption. Three nice Huskies looking for good homes and stuff. :)

Picture a little blurry, which ones?

Status
Not open for further replies.