Not open for further replies.

czar800

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
2:37 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
And prices skyrocketed on what you can find.
Blame barret-jackson..

I must be getting old or something.... It seemed every garage you walk in when I was 16/17yrs old at least had a 350 Chevy or 2 in the corner. I’m not talking a repair shop, just a average guys house. All the repair shops had more stuff then you’d ever think would disappear back then.

Last edited:

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
2:37 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I must be getting old or something.... It seemed every garage you walk in when I was 16/17yrs old at least had a 350 Chevy or 2 in the corner. I’m no talking repair shop, just a average guys house. All the repair shops had more stuff then you’d ever think would disappear back then.
yes you are old and hows your wife and my kids

p61 western

Ol Mudflap
GoldMember
Local time
11:37 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I must be getting old or something.... It seemed every garage you walk in when I was 16/17yrs old at least had a 350 Chevy or 2 in the corner. I’m no talking repair shop, just a average guys house. All the repair shops had more stuff then you’d ever think would disappear back then.
I'm just happy I was able to get the boys into classic trucks without breaking the bank too bad. We will now have a worn out 283 and 360 sitting in the shop lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.