User ID
Reaction score
Evening you *f-wording hacks.

Maybe she's both sweet and spicy?View attachment 211852
One would hope.... eh Pecker?
Bliffed
Bullied
I use they hell out of this one at work. View attachment 211870
Edge retention is only a blade change away.
Boxcutter Wayne.
Put down the...
Starting the transmission these days if the weather cooperates. I'm buying this thing off the guy who wanted me to see if I could find a simple fix.

He decided to sell it for parts or repair. I got it on the cheap and found a used tranny from a V-6 model locally. Bell housing is the only difference.

I may flip it after it's fixed, or drive the fecking wheels off of it. I ain't used to all them fancy features...A/C, power folding mirrors, heated leather seats, Nav and full time 4X4 with diff lock.

Might go and like the luxurious life and whatnot. Lol.

View attachment 211877 View attachment 211878 View attachment 211879 View attachment 211880 View attachment 211881
Drive it
Dust the bosses pipes?o_O
De-cobwebing?
Does he drive an 84 El Camino?
83' :wink:
You'll get no argument from me. Eastern TN/Western NC is one of my favorite spots in the world.
I like it a bit farther north...Skyline Drive.
It's all good
what happens if you step off the green stripe?
Red Alert. white coats come
Ohh *f-wordk...a damn fine gal who lives in Maine is ready to come south...to my damn driveway. We’ve seen each other several times over the last few years. Her kids, like mine, grown and out the nest. I ain’t so damn sure my wild ass is ready for this...this could get tricky. I’d like to see a poll of what you bassturds think...no idea how to set up a poll, but I’m sure this could be Entertainment 101...somebody crank it up...let’s see what me gets!
Pics FFS

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
5:08 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Evening fellers. I got a box o parts from a member here that weren't exactly as advertised. Been going back and forth on that today. Finally resolved somewhat but this brought to mind Randy's know who you're dealing with warning.

I can say that it's the first and last time I'll deal with this particular person. I won't slander him in the open forum because you never really know the whole story but I learned a lesson.

Thought I sent you another cylinder for that and you were okay?

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
average street price.

If you start sellin that chit here....I'm gonna want my cut. We cool?

Evening fellers. I got a box o parts from a member here that weren't exactly as advertised. Been going back and forth on that today. Finally resolved somewhat but this brought to mind Randy's know who you're dealing with warning.

I can say that it's the first and last time I'll deal with this particular person. I won't slander him in the open forum because you never really know the whole story but I learned a lesson.

Been hearing about that.....

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

I told you them dent pullers had some miles on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.