Not open for further replies.

kfd518

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
11:52 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well I’m the proud dad of one more daughter as of about 9:45 this morning! Didn’t even have to go see the judge they took our paperwork in after looking it over to check I’s and T’s and he signed it then we got called over to the district court clerks office. B197EF61-F4C4-41DF-B06A-4E31EC8C03FE.jpeg
We will be headed to supper in a bit to celebrate! Wasn’t a hard or tedious thing just the time waiting to do it affordably.

In the mean time I celebrated with putting a wrap handle on the 461.94CAA68C-CBDC-45E7-8732-AA65080B52AC.jpeg

Last edited:

cuinrearview

Unskilled Hammer Donkey
Local time
12:52 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well I’m the proud dad of one more daughter as of about 9:45 this morning! Didn’t even have to go see the judge they took our paperwork in after looking it over to check I’s and T’s and he signed it then we got called over to the district court clerks office. View attachment 199661
We will be headed to supper in a bit to celebrate! Wasn’t a hard or tedious thing just the time waiting to do it affordably.

In the mean time I celebrated with putting a wrap handle on the 461.View attachment 199662

Awesome!

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well I’m the proud dad of one more daughter as of about 9:45 this morning! Didn’t even have to go see the judge they took our paperwork in after looking it over to check I’s and T’s and he signed it then we got called over to the district court clerks office. View attachment 199661

In the mean time I celebrated with putting a wrap handle on the 461.View attachment 199662
Way to go young man (and Dad)...congrats to the whole family!

Woodpecker

Sassy Madam
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
The middle of the land shaped like a hand
Country flag

That's great! Congrats Dale!

leadfarmer

Hot Rod !!!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Congratulations buddy. Now that's all behind you.[emoji106]

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Special place in hell for *a-holes that overtighten bolts on equipment that is frequently repaired/torn down. Every single bolt, like they were on a mission.
Hey I work with them corksoakers too.

Most of my machines at work are made In our main plant in Nishio, Japan. I guess that would make them like Echos?
We have Printing press from Japan at work. They ain't what they use to be.

Just a little PSA for my Bubs in here. Had a couple of things to do right after work a while ago, and what’s right next to one of the places...BK of course. I hit the ol’ drive-thru, figured I’d try a taco or ten, since they’ve been touting their BK $1 taco every other commercial here for the last few weeks. If you’ve ever preached or had to tell yourself ‘just say no,’ this is the perfect opportunity. Burger King ain’t hardly got any business in the burger business anymore...much less the damn taco business.

But if you need a good ‘ol colon blow cleansing, by all means...scarf down half a dozen...you won’t regret it one bit. You’ll be 3-4 lbs lighter in no time! Jenny Craig can’t hardly knock that kinda weight off of ya in two weeks...and you can get it done in one hour after a taco trip to BK!

FFS tacos at Burger King?

Can't anyone or anything stay in their lane these days?

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
play-stupid-fcking-games-win-stupid-fcking-prizes-15-gifs-8.gif

Good evening guy's

ucm931

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score

Congratulations! Glad to hear everything went smoother than anticipated.

Status
Not open for further replies.