beaglebriar

The Peanut Gallery
GoldMember
Local time
11:05 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Assuming too much. The example he gave was the place he hunts at was doing a fencing job. In the middle of the job they paused for a day or two. During that time the locals "assumed" the pile of posts (that were near the road) were up for grabs. The phrase he repeated was "if you want to keep something you better tie it down". I'm assuming kinda like your sig:buitre:

That's all I know about that:nusenuse:.
The Mennonites down the road are a nuisance. They poach deer constantly and trespass on adjoining properties. They don't bother me but their closest neighbors get fed up with them.

cuinrearview

Unskilled Hammer Donkey
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The Mennonites down the road are a nuisance. They poach deer constantly and trespass on adjoining properties. They don't bother me but their closest neighbors get fed up with them.
Pretty much people like the rest of us. Mostly good with a few pricks, un-hinged bastards, or straight up azzholes mixed in.

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Must've pulled half a bucket of calcium deposits out of this one. We lose the bottom element about every three years from that shít. Damned ol' hard water..

Don't mind my ugly basement. It's on my to do list. Lol
Did you pull the anode rod from the top and take a look at it? More for rust and corrosion, but I'm willing to bet with that hard water it might need to be looked at.

beaglebriar

The Peanut Gallery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Did you pull the anode rod from the top and take a look at it? More for rust and corrosion, but I'm willing to bet with that hard water it might need to be looked at.
No I haven't but I did think about it. Does that count? [emoji38]
I'll probably pull it out tonight.

beaglebriar

The Peanut Gallery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You guys got me thinking of doing some maintenance on my heater. It's electric should I turn the power off before I drain it?
Yep and don't power it up until it's completely full of water. Dry elements burn out almost instantly.

Status
Not open for further replies.