Country flag

XP_Slinger

They’re Just Saws
Local time
4:25 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Bet it is the same guy out of Greensboro that has been blowing up Eastern NC and Raleigh CL with those adds for almost a year.

I run an ad advising that the saw is aftermarket and point out flaws. I bet I got 100 thanks emails from potentially scammed people.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Good on ya man. That’s about all one can do is try to warn/educate people. Lord knows reporting an add to Craigslist doesn’t do squat to prevent the fraud from happening.

Cracker Boy

Fl cracker
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Bet it is the same guy out of Greensboro that has been blowing up Eastern NC and Raleigh CL with those adds for almost a year.

I run an ad advising that the saw is aftermarket and point out flaws. I bet I got 100 thanks emails from potentially scammed people.

I did a similar situation during hurricans when people were selling saws and generators for 2 and 3 times what they were worth

stihl_head1982

Here long time
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

They are all over the Clist in our areas. Your posts in that regard were a blessing to some otherwise unwary people.
There is a guy over this way that I feel reasonably sure is a member on another chainsaw sight. I googled his name and the adds are coming from that area.
He tends to be a bit of a jerk in the chainsaw forums. All the more information to expose people doing this helps the average consumer. Keep up the good work.

Junk Meister

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
3:25 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
They are all over the Clist in our areas. Your posts in that regard were a blessing to some otherwise unwary people.
There is a guy over this way that I feel reasonably sure is a member on another chainsaw sight. I googled his name and the adds are coming from that area.
He tends to be a bit of a jerk in the chainsaw forums. All the more information to expose people doing this helps the average consumer. Keep up the good work.
Maybe have a third party post the CL post on the other site to kind of jerk the "JERKS" chain.
(Some of the strangest thoughts become severe challenges to the Tourette's Syndrome).

ammoaddict

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have seen the same saw on hickory NC craigslist.