High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

now baby girl

stihl saws

You can always justify another saw.
Local time
1:12 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Congratulations!! They grow up faster than you can imagine. Enjoy all your time together.

leadfarmer

Hot Rod !!!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yes Sir , enjoy every minute you have with them. It only seems like a few years ago our daughters were born. Sunday my oldest turns 21, she's my gun slinger and jacked up trucks. Youngest turnes 20 ln april, she's my girlie girl. She's also no slouch with the hand guns . My how time flys...... Slow down and enjoy my friend...congrats

Locust Cutter

Air Force Redneck
Local time
12:12 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Congrats Man! Don't worry about work - it'l work itself out. The day after my Daughter was born we found out that my F.I.L. was in the hospital across town getting ready to have 2 brain tumors removed. In the 6 months between that day and the day he died, I had to take off work to help plant wheat for Him, deal w/my Wife's family turning on each other and specifically my Wife and her siblings due to lies her "step" mother told to make the family squabble while she hired a lawyer to legally steal the whole damn estate, my daughter coming down with mirsa, a recurrence of Mono on my part, a flooded basement and finding out that I got my Wife pregnant again (with a boy) and 2 discs slipped in my back. I damn near got fired for the time I missed (and I'm full-time Air National Guard).

That 6 months was amazing and hellish simultaneously. BUT, I cried like a baby when my Daughter was born after She heard my voice and smiled at me while holding my finger... I lost it. They're 7 and 6 now and She's a Daddy's girl who wants her own dirt bike and jacked up truck. My Son is his Momma's boy but likes to hang out with me and they take turns doting on my Wife and I respectively. I would give up breathing before I'd give them up. They and their Mother are what makes the hell of work worthwhile.

fearofpavement

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Bringing back memories of when my daughter was born via emergency C section. She just had her sixth birthday a couple weeks ago. (she was born on leap day so she's 24 years old)
Having children makes your entire life different. We have three and they've been a real blessing in our lives.