Status
Not open for further replies.

Stihl working Hard

Is it Friday yet
Local time
9:49 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Mornin' Friday Fornicators! Cloudy, but pleasant out today. High of 55F and no rain.

Gotta parts run later in the day. Let's see what my Stihl folks came up with this time.

Ya'll have a good one.

friday_dance.jpg
Good morning Dan hope your Friday is going well today

Stihl working Hard

Is it Friday yet
Local time
9:49 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Morning All / Evening Todd & Mike.

Fri-YAY!!!! 25f headed to 32f with sunshine, should be a great day. Only a couple of meetings this morning then I am flaking off for the rest of the day. Elliott is at school / day care until 9pm tonight so T and I are going out.
Good morning Gary try not to work to hard my friend,enjoy your day

hoskvarna

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
8:49 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Friends, another Marine went home this evening. It was tough seeing the cancer killing him. 84 yrs old , served in Korea and was a tuff guy. I just got home from seeing him . He didn't respond to other family members but held my hand as tight as his feeble body could as I prayed an said my last words with him.
Rest in peace Dad....

Until we meet again.

Boys enjoy your family while you can cause we sure dont know when were leaving this *s-wordy world and it's never a good time to have them go.

Condolences buddy
You and your family are in my prayers.

Sent from Hoskey Hills

leadfarmer

Hot Rod !!!
Local time
9:49 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Mornin friends. Thanks for the kind words.
Want to just say Paul was my biological dad and wasn't till recently that we got closer. So I still have another family that's not sad this Holiday Season.its kinda weird i knowI . I know he's in a better place now. We had some good talks an I made sure he knew I held nothing agin him cause life is just messed up like that. It's how we handle what's been given us the truly makes us who we are. So just saying, I'm kinda special I guess cause most folks only have one Family and you all go through it to gather.
So dont you guys worry to much about this hillbilly cause I never really realize that what I have was actually a blessing.
Have a good day Friends ...

P.s sorry for the ramble

Tor R

GoldMember
Local time
3:49 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Friends, another Marine went home this evening. It was tough seeing the cancer killing him. 84 yrs old , served in Korea and was a tuff guy. I just got home from seeing him . He didn't respond to other family members but held my hand as tight as his feeble body could as I prayed an said my last words with him.
Rest in peace Dad....

Until we meet again.

Boys enjoy your family while you can cause we sure dont know when were leaving this *s-wordy world and it's never a good time to have them go.
my deepest condolences to you and your family Rodney.

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good morning Jason hope all is well with you today my friend
Evening Todd, going alright so far (knock on wood) but it's awful early in the morning in this game I play. It's a damn wet mess outside I do know that.

Hope your day was good buddy!

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Mornin friends. Thanks for the kind words.
Want to just say Paul was my biological dad and wasn't till recently that we got closer. So I still have another family that's not sad this Holiday Season.its kinda weird i knowI . I know he's in a better place now. We had some good talks an I made sure he knew I held nothing agin him cause life is just messed up like that. It's how we handle what's been given us the truly makes us who we are. So just saying, I'm kinda special I guess cause most folks only have one Family and you all go through it to gather.
So dont you guys worry to much about this hillbilly cause I never really realize that what I have was actually a blessing.
Have a good day Friends ...

P.s sorry for the ramble

No worries, brother.

Biological, step, adpoted, father-figure; it doesn’t matter. What matters is that he is special to you. How are the kids taking it?

czar800

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Rest in peace Dad....

Until we meet again.

I’m sorry for your loss Rodney. He now rest in a better place and is reunited with other loved ones and fellow veterans who made the ultimate sacrifice for our great country. I’m forever grateful for men like your father and will keep you in my prayers brother.

Status
Not open for further replies.